Author: fuzzynuts

A question to Chinese people  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-6 11:15:04 |Display all floors
So what kind of business are you in??? There is also a difference in the Chinese definition of cheating or lying and then English definition.

When I accused a local Headmaster of lying, his response was "lying is such a strong word. we don't see it as lying"

Guanxi is more powerful than the law. so don't tell me the law protects foreigners too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 11:16:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fuzzynuts at 2006-9-6 09:47

Let's separate big business and small business here. The topic is about unfair penalties for unposted restricted areas imposed by the government. Foreigners are restricted from doing many thing ...

Ok
In your opinion ,chinese government restricts the foreign business .
Do foreign governments treat chinese companies fairly?

The foreign companies can employ chinese low-paid labourers to produce low-cost product , but the foreign governments also restrict this kind of product entering into their own counties .

Every country will protect their own companies interest. Not only chinese .

Chinese company cheating ? very sorry to here that .

Wisdom or fool ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 11:20:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bornne at 2006-9-6 11:16

The foreign companies can employ chinese low-paid labourers to produce low-cost product , but the foreign governments also restrict this kind of product entering into their own counties .

Oooh, good point.

I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 11:29:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fuzzynuts at 2006-9-6 11:15
So what kind of business are you in??? There is also a difference in the Chinese definition of cheating or lying and then English definition.

When I accused a local Headmaster of lying, his res ...

HEI, MAN. I WAS NOT TELLING U ABOUT THE CHINESE THE LAWS WHICH U HAVE NO INTERSTS IN KNOWING...(THAT'S WHY U ALWAYS GET YRSELF INTO TROUBLE...AS U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE LOCAL LAWS, U JUST WANNA BE SB THAT IS FREE OF LAWS..HAHAH), I WAS JUST TELLING THE TRUTH...!

I DONT THINK THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN THE DEFINITION OF CHEATING BETWEEN CHINESE AND AMERICANS...!

I RETAIN MY RIGHT TO KEEP MY BUSINESS A 'SECRET' AS I DONT WANNA GET MY PRIVATE AFFAIRS TOO DEEPLY INVOLVED IN THE PUBLIC FORUM DEBATE...!!! AS A WELL EDUCATED MAN, U'LL SURELY  UNDERSTAND MY DECISION...!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 11:37:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-9-6 09:16

hi, Sock, i really don't like that word 'stupid',  please take it back if u don't mind...!

what i said is what i saw and experienced, believe it or not...!

maybe u've never lived long e ...

Dear John - Sock has been warned by mods for using words like moron!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 11:45:21 |Display all floors
WHERE DID SHE LEARN THIS WORD? FROM PENNSYLVANIA UNIVERSITY??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 14:25:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2006-9-6 11:37

Dear John - Sock has been warned by mods for using words like moron!!!

Maybe she should use something more politically correct... like common sense deficient or intellectually challenged! haha

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.