Author: fuzzynuts

A question to Chinese people  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-1 16:39:54 |Display all floors
No!! there is no misunderstanding. I have talked to the local Police station and there are places only 15minutes outside of the city by bus that foreigners need a special permit to go there. There is another place that is 45 minutes away that is an old historical town in the countryside. It also requires a special permit to go there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 16:41:02 |Display all floors
where is the park u mentioned that has a little waterfall?...i've got no idea of this...!

u can go to any place that an ordinary chiese people can...as long as u visit the place as an ordinary

person...!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 16:45:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fuzzynuts at 2006-9-1 15:39
I am very curious to know your opinion on something. Why are parts of China off limits to Foreigners? There are places in the countryside that foreigners are not allowed to go to or places that req ...

oh ?year?which places?for example?
i haven't heard of that...
I wish everyone healthy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 16:46:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fuzzynuts at 2006-9-1 16:39
No!! there is no misunderstanding. I have talked to the local Police station and there are places only 15minutes outside of the city by bus that foreigners need a special permit to go there. There  ...

did you ask them why?
i do think everyone has the same right...
I wish everyone healthy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 16:48:01 |Display all floors

or

or you wanted to visit some pls not for free?
oh,..wondering what is going on......
good luck.//
IVY
I wish everyone healthy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 23:58:24 |Display all floors

For example tibet...

if a foreigner goes to tibet they have to have a permit which can cost 500 kuai.

I think alot of these places are regarded as special areas simply for revanue making.  Amongst other things.  

In Australia some aboriginal sites mean you need to get a special permit to enter.  About 14 dollars from the local police station.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-2 09:36:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hidenseek at 2006-9-1 23:58
if a foreigner goes to tibet they have to have a permit which can cost 500 kuai.

I think alot of these places are regarded as special areas simply for revanue making.  Amongst other things.  

ah,,, i've no idea....
i  didn't make a trip t tibet....
oh...can't help...
I wish everyone healthy!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.