Author: violeta

my boyfriend abandoned me for an older lady [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-1 09:04:44 |Display all floors

How is that

yeah, i do also hatre your boyfriend, he is not so gental,
a man can not do everything to hurt the woman he loved.

But,  love is no everything, you must stand up from the suffering
You can find another better man who will do really cherish you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 09:06:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by violeta at 2006-9-1 00:00

The teacher was waiting for me this morning to talk.She apologised ,said  it is very strong love ,

she suffered much to avoid .Says my boyfriend  for one year showed his love to her but  ...

Your boyfriend for one year to show his love to your teacher, ONE YEAR. i just want to know where
have you been at that time? that is why i have to say how careless you are to being a woman, if you are more sensitive enough, you would might have felt any slight difference between you two. now your teacher told you he was free among you three, and said she would never press him at all, do you think it is possible? your borfriends also has made his decision, however it is your turn to choose.
Accept it and leave him. he doesnt deserve you love any more.
just take care of yourself!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 10:54:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rosepanther at 2006-8-30 04:16

I am a chinese guy but I followed my heart.Do not use these hard words .You never know how much I suffered when I had to say goodbye to my ex fiance.I had a lot of nights without a sleep.
  I w ...

firstly, congratulations on you and your fiancee! frankly, everyone have the privilege to pursue true love for him/her self. as for me, i also had had this sufferring experience to say goodbye to my ex girlfriend because of private reasons. i think, sometimes, we should learn to understand to give up. at that time, i jsut considered that there are many other things to waiting for my exploring in the world except for a girl.  but to vileta, she should read the thunderbird post. it is really reasonable!
2005631921169082.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 16:02:32 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by alexangel at 2006-9-1 10:54

firstly, congratulations on you and your fiancee! frankly, everyone have the privilege to pursue true love for him/her self. as for me, i also had had this sufferring experience to say goodby ...

Yes I also do the same.I am a very sensitive person and very emotional.I do not want to cheat myself and the others.If I do not love a lady anymore what should I do?just stay with her because I do no  want to make her suffer?Nobody is going to be happy with such a behaviour.Three people will suffer.Me ,my new love  and also my ex because she will see a change in my behaviour.
Yes I was in love with my ex when I was 22.I was too young to accept that I would stay for the rest of my life with the same woman.

I could not imagine myself  struggling in China for a low income with a wife without any interests and a plain life.I was not born to live like that.
The westerner's life gives me many new chances.I did some brave steps in my life.
Very small steps .I escaped from misery.Now I plan to make bigger.Good chefs are very much in demand in Italy and in Greece.These people enjoy good food and they like new ideas.
The most important success in my life was my Italian fiance.She is a very beautiful lady who loves me
and I love her.This love gives me wings to fly higher.Things are simple he he

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 16:09:39 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by june206 at 2006-9-1 09:04
yeah, i do also hatre your boyfriend, he is not so gental,
a man can not do everything to hurt the woman he loved.

But,  love is no everything, you must stand up from the suffering
You can  ...

what if he does not love her anymore?What if you love her only as you love your sister?
You should stay with her and sacrifice your whole life?
If your ex loves you she must l like tO see you happy.If not, then she is too selfish.Things are very simple.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 16:20:29 |Display all floors

Xilaren where are you

I did not see any answer from you.I hope you are not angry with me.Are you?I am sorry.I want to help you.
You have a light in your face.You have a big heart.You attract people.People need you.You know how to help
them when they need you.I will never forget your offer to me.
A woman like you so graceful so nice with so many nice business idea ,so energetic to live in torture because of some wrong ideas ?I do not accept that for you.Sorry I said you are not brave and open-minded.I want to make you understand.Please come to Italy as soon as you can.
You are a successful business woman  and you will be more in everything you do.People trust you so you will succeed in everything you do.Be more brave.Go ahead.In business and in life.You have  a gift from God.
Go ahead .Listen to me.I am a successful businessman and successful in life.Trust me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 17:01:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rosepanther at 2006-9-1 16:02

Yes I also do the same.I am a very sensitive person and very emotional.I do not want to cheat myself and the others.If I do not love a lady anymore what should I do?just stay with her because I ...

there are huge differences in culture and personal philosophy between china and western country.  if you lived in china many years,  you would know love is not only factor to marrage.  it is very possible that two lovers are not be couples in china.  love≠happy marriage in china.  responsibility is critical factor in marriage. so, it is just reason many many men seek 二奶 in china.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.