Author: violeta

my boyfriend abandoned me for an older lady [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-1 00:40:16 |Display all floors

Xilarensu estila email..

to elaves?

guys do any of you want to learn some greek..

we can exchange some phrases?..let us know..

hanyu for xilayu!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-9-1 01:08:56 |Display all floors

to violeta

Violeta I read this thread with much interest and sympathy for you.

This story has shaken me a lot.It has made me think a lot.
It is terrible when you discover that your boyfriend or girlfriend or even husband or wife does not love you anymore.I would feel the same way as you do.This is the first step .This is how everybody would react in your position.

Let's take things on different  sides.I saw that your boyfriend stayed drunk many times outside the teacher's room.What does this mean?It means that at least he does not love you anymore.

Well since he does not love you anymore this is what counts more.It does not matter who his lover is.
It could be anybody.Either an older lady or a younger lady.It would be the same for you.
Do you still want this guy to come back to you?I am sure not.

I will tell you something from personal experience.Yes it is true that it is shocking to discover that your partener does not love you anymore.This happens only in the first time.Then on second thought you accept that you do not want to keep him anymore.To do what?To have somebody who loves another woman?
It is useless and harmful.So you continue your life and gradually you will be happy again.

Listen to something from let's say a personal situation.
Nobody wants to create such a disaster .But love comes as you said from nowhere.
If it happens nothing can change that.
I have asked myself many times if love is a miracle or a curse.If it happens to free people it is a miracle.
If it happens to married or whatever then it is a curse.
I suffer from a strong love like this but what can I do?Nothing just to be in torture.
I really admire people who are brave and live their love.Believe me there are situations worse than yours.
Like mine.To love with passion and not  be able to enoy .It is like cancer.Ok no more.
It is also terrible to think that you are happy in your life and that you love your partner until one day  you meet true love in your life and makes things complicated.Once you discover what real love is then your torture starts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 01:18:52 |Display all floors

XILAREN..you are making me cry now..i can't take it...

oh God..what will i do with you eh?

i am just praying for you..like your sis can only do

ai and qi

fili su

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-9-1 01:25:00 |Display all floors

do pray

Originally posted by yanjiaren at 2006-9-1 01:18
oh God..what will i do with you eh?

i am just praying for you..like your sis can only do

ai and qi

fili su

God has sent you to me.Yes I suffer a lot.Do pray for me.I try to be a winner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 02:15:15 |Display all floors

we can go for a double miracle..

i need 14,00-$$$$ and a student visa..then i have a chance lol..
we have to fight..and win..

love MUST and WILL find a way..wo de xilaren pengyou!!1

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 08:06:19 |Display all floors

what kind of winner

Originally posted by xilaren at 2006-9-1 01:25

God has sent you to me.Yes I suffer a lot.Do pray for me.I try to be a winner.

You have mentioned many times that you will be a winner.I know what you mean.The mind will win the heart.he he  You much have in mind that heart is stronger than mind.Heart has the strongest weapons.

When thses two are in conflict only the heart is the winner .Let's say that you are the superwoman and manage to do it work.You as a person will lose.You will be in torture for ever.

For God's sake I can not believe that a european woman like you think like an old fashioned granny.

You are a very attractive lady.Not only because you are beautiful but mostly because of your social
and clever personality.You send out love to people and make people love you.
You are a gift for the ones who have you as a friend.You are a gift for anybody who is near you.Even my mother in law loves you he he

You deserve to be happy in your life.Happiness needs sacrifices.
Look at me.I was engaged in China.I  thought that I loved my fiance at that time but when I came to
Italy things changed.I found my  true love and I am very happy.

If I was timid like you I would now be in China with a low salary trying hard to survive.
I love my country but I could not live there for ever.I am thirty years old.I need to be sociable and cheerful.
I hate misery.If  we do not follow our heart  we are never happy.

When I hear you talking like that I become crazy.A woman like you for God sake.Stop loving anybody else except for yourself.Love also your self a little bit.Do something for yourself.

The new xilaren is more open-minded than you.Talk to her .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 08:12:20 |Display all floors

CONGRATULATIONS

Originally posted by yanjiaren at 2006-9-1 02:15
i need 14,00-$$$$ and a student visa..then i have a chance lol..
we have to fight..and win..

love MUST and WILL find a way..wo de xilaren pengyou!!1

I congratulate you on your ideas.You are an open-minded lady.
I am sure you follow your heart and not your mind.
I like also your humour he he

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.