Author: violeta

my boyfriend abandoned me for an older lady [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-31 20:23:30 |Display all floors

ella my xilaren!!!

yes i am going to write to you in depth later..it has been manic with the kids..lol

tis pira..ise para poli olorfi..vlepo ise ke xanthia..

yiaofto to kinezaki epese me ta mutra...lol..

akh ti tha kano me sena then xero..o Theos na mas voithisi olous..yiati ekhis kali karthula to vlepo..kanenas then prepi na se katakrini..vlepo ena omorfo fos sto prosopo su...MasaALLAh!!!..skosdo..lol

come on you Zhongguorens..wanna learn some greek?..o.k i will start a new thread...

imuma psonia me ta pethia yiafto then mporesa na su grapso poli..tha su stil imeil metas pu tha iremiso..yiati yinete o khamos edho ..lol

duibuqi we are off topic...
my prayers go to violet today..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-31 20:26:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yanjiaren at 2006-8-31 20:23
yes i am going to write to you in depth later..it has been manic with the kids..lol

tis pira..ise para poli olorfi..vlepo ise ke xanthia..

yiaofto to kinezaki epese me ta mutra...lol..

a ...

those are greek??
I wish everyone healthy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-31 20:55:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by violeta at 2006-8-29 01:45
I am writing full of tears and completely desperate.My boyfriend who is english 25 years old ,same age with me he created a new love affair with a divorced lady with a ten year old boy ,who is at l ...

How careless you are, you even dont know why your ex-boyfriend fall in love with your professor? you didnt find any hints? did you? i know you are in bad mood and quite depressed, but be sure to calm down your emotion(it is hard to do,but you have to do so), find your fault in this love affair,dont go back to China, go on studying till finish all. i am sure you will meet excellent guy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-31 23:16:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by violeta at 2006-8-30 22:35
Yes this lady is our prefessor.we both do our master's in business administration and the lady teaches there.She is a professor.She is divorced with one boy.Very serious woman and polite.I could no ...

I know for a fact that some students do admire their professors. To the extend that they would feel "honoured" to be liked by their professors. For a few, loved by their professors are very special indeed.

Professors on the othe hand know that very well. Ethically speaking, some universities have policies to discourage any love relationships develope between professors and students for the simple reason. Professors are in the role of authority (there is an element of power over the students) and in certain circumstances the love relationship can also create a conflict of interest i.e. marking, evaluating, promoting etc...In my view, Professors should not place themslves in such a risky role. Being said that, however, different Universities have different views about student-teacher relationship matter. Therefore, we can not use the same brush to paint all pictures.

As I stated before, you have your bright future independent from your boyfriend. Definitely would not be wise to drag youself through that emotional torture chamber to realize your life does not belong to him. In my view, your life is in your own hands. What you do with it is your own choice. In your situation, for the time being, it is natural that your negative emotions are playing with your mind in a wicked manner. I would say, give yourself some time to get over the emotional pain and refrain from acting impulsively. Bless you and your happy days to come.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 00:00:02 |Display all floors

the teacher made me understand

Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-8-31 23:16

I know for a fact that some students do admire their professors. To the extend that they would feel "honoured" to be liked by their professors. For a few, loved by their professors ar ...

The teacher was waiting for me this morning to talk.She apologised ,said  it is very strong love ,

she suffered much to avoid .Says my boyfriend  for one year showed his love to her but he was shy to reveal openly so she found him drunk many times outside her house.
she said she   waited for months until she was sure about the strong love he had for her .
she said it ws irresistible.

She  tried to avoid him but  he went outside her room drunk .It is a very strong love.
Said she did not take him from me.He loved her and she also loved him .
If she stayed away nothing would change.

He would still love her and she would still love him.
She asked me if I would like to have him although she knows that he loves her.

Said he was free to choose between her and me.She did not press him at all.

That he made his choice.

I saw tears in her eyes.She said many times she was sorry.Love comes from nowhere.If it comes nobody can escape.

My friends are waiting for me.I write again

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 00:16:48 |Display all floors

love is a two edged sword...

i think girls we have to develop our own kinda mental tai ji right?

the 'keep love at bay techinique'

when i have perfected the art i will let you know..

men are hunter gatherers..

they will look..look until they conquer..

next one
next one
next............................................

we have to find a way to keep the fire burning.....

the tao of eternal love between a man and woman..

problem is though..men and women are quite lazy..after the initial chase..to work at it..

physical, mental..emotional and spiritual....

this is the challenge..

i wish us all good fortune and success..

let's make our lives happen..for the best..
Violeta..

a grand worthy man..who doesn't get stoned every other day is waiting round the corner...
but sharpen your perception gal..and you will be a winner in this tai ji..

we be burnin'

everbalzin

guo qiu..

[ Last edited by yanjiaren at 2006-9-1 12:17 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-9-1 00:26:56 |Display all floors

yes it is greek

Originally posted by ivyfantasy at 2006-8-31 20:26

those are greek??

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.