Views: 20676|Replies: 79

my boyfriend abandoned me for an older lady [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-29 01:45:52 |Display all floors
I am writing full of tears and completely desperate.My boyfriend who is english 25 years old ,same age with me he created a new love affair with a divorced lady with a ten year old boy ,who is at least 40 although looking much older.
The lady is english ,professor in the university.She is a teacher of both of us.
I feel so humiliated.How could he love a lady who is so many years older than him not attractive at all?
I am much more beautiful than her .I am much more younger than her.

How can I continue my studies in England?I want  to interrupt them and go back to China.
I asked him why and he answered that she is the woman of his life.He can not live without her.
Please help what should I do?Am I so worse than her?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 02:10:54 |Display all floors
Violeta, love is much more than looks and physical attraction.  I am sure you are not "worse" than her but she is the professor so it's easy for her to look very intelligent....

I think you should move on, get over your heartbreak and then eventually find someone new....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 04:55:06 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by mark069 at 2006-8-29 02:10
Violeta, love is much more than looks and physical attraction.  I am sure you are not "worse" than her but she is the professor so it's easy for her to look very intelligent....

I thin ...

although she is 15 years older than him she looks like 60.She is old fashioned ,full of wrinkles.She has also a son.How can she be the woman of his life?I can not understand that.
Some friends told me that he may come back to me .
I  have tried to make him understand his fault.He says that she is in his mind all the time.He was never as happy as he is now.She knew that we were a couple.But she took him from me.
How can I bear to have her my teacher again this year.
What has made him love her so much.In the past he  was in love with me.Where is that love?
He was such a conservative person.Different from all his friends.Where has his love to me gone?
Should I be waiting until he comes back to me?Should I hate him ?Should I jusify him.?Should I go back to China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 04:56:59 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by mark069 at 2006-8-29 02:10

I thin ...

although she is 15 years older than him she looks like 60.She is old fashioned ,full of wrinkles.She has also a son.How can she be the woman of his life?I can not understand that.
Some friends told me that he may come back to me .
I  have tried to make him understand his fault.He says that she is in his mind all the time.He was never as happy as he is now.She knew that we were a couple.But she took him from me.
How can I bear to have her my teacher again this year.
What has made him love her so much.In the past he  was in love with me.Where is that love?
He was such a conservative person.Different from all his friends.Where has his love to me gone?
Should I be waiting until he comes back to me?Should I hate him ?Should I jusify him.?Should I go back to China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 10:23:01 |Display all floors
a,,i hate ur former boyfriend..but  maybe  he have reason which dare not to tell u,,i dont think he would abandon u for another lady who older than u  and more ugly than u ,,,
and for u,,i hope u can release urself,in china,,there r many good men still single,,,,,haha,,i support u return to china,,,
what 's the best conterattack for betrayal of ur former bf is to find a better man than him
^_^ ^_^
come on~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 10:52:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by violeta at 2006-8-29 01:45
I am writing full of tears and completely desperate.My boyfriend who is english 25 years old ,same age with me he created a new love affair with a divorced lady with a ten year old boy ,who is at l ...

Voilet - Pls leave him & come back to cure   yr broken heart!!!

As the sayings, love is sometimes BLIND!!!   
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 10:54:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2006-8-29 10:52

Voilet - Pls leave him & come back to cure   yr broken heart!!!

As the sayings, love is sometimes BLIND!!!   

up~~~,,it's right~~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.