Views: 9591|Replies: 18

Black Guy just started Chinese Girl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-27 04:13:55 |Display all floors
Hey all, I wanted to get some advice from others on this, since I can't seem to find anyone in my circle of friends that has any clue of what I mean. I just started seeing this chinese chick that for all intensive purposes is perfect. Smart, Funny, good job, great attitude, the only issue I seem to have is the fact that she is almost painfully inexperienced in the sex department.

This I would imagine would normally be a good thing ( at least you know she hasn't been around). However it is somewhat disconcerting when your first time having sex with someone, and they get on top and start moving thier chest - rather than thier hips. The next I saw her she asked me to teach her how to perform oral sex on me.
So the gist of the question is -
Should i continue my teaching lessons, patiently and somewhat awkwardly?
Is this something I need to look forward in dating any Chinese girl? (that was a stupid question)
How long should I wait till I get some "movies" in the mix?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-27 22:38:55 |Display all floors
Of course continue "teaching" her. But don't really *teach* her too much, because then she may get stuck in a rut only doing exactly what you say.
Encourage her to explore and do whatever she wants, and let her know as you go  along, gently or humorously, what is good & not good. When she does something you don't like you could say harmless things (that don't make her feel bad or awkward)  like, "well, some guys like that but I don't" "Oh not too much of that" "well that's interesting, but maybe you could go back to that other thing you were doing before"
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-27 22:43:35 |Display all floors
dont mind keep on teaching...ahaha...i think its gonna be fun....

i dont agree with johnyou tht she is a hooker..ahaha...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-28 15:52:42 |Display all floors
do you have to play pictionary so that she knows what goes where? haha. When she asked you to show her how to perform oral sex, did she mean on another guy? If so, then she probably is a hooker. My guess is that she isn't a hooker and johnyou is just jealous that another Chinese girl is running from the Communist Red Dick to a more experienced Flag pole. Keep on teaching. Its a dirty job, but someone has to educate these Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-28 22:41:27 |Display all floors
we don't care...we'll just throw her out like trash if she behaves like that...then we'll stand by...watching how fz treasures the the garbage we discarded...!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-10 03:39:23 |Display all floors
Racist comments and insults will not be tolerated. This thread has been edited to reflect this.

If this thread cannot continue in a civil manner then the whole thread will be deleted.

Thank you,
Threebowls
Post unto others what you would have them post unto you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-10 06:47:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by threebowls at 2006-9-10 03:39
Racist comments and insults will not be tolerated. This thread has been edited to reflect this.

If this thread cannot continue in a civil manner then the whole thread will be deleted.

Thank y ...

isn't this thread racist in nature?

A black guy who wants sex with chinese girl?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.