Views: 4281|Replies: 13

help to my life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-26 13:05:39 |Display all floors
Guys i dont belive any relationships. bcoz i got alot pain from all kind of relation. i m worry from myself . bcoz in these days i m going quait, dont want meet with ppl dont want talk with them . just spending my time with hard gym (my major is taekwondo). do u have any good idea to change my position?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-26 13:25:25 |Display all floors
if you dont believe in relationships, you obviously had been going out with the wrong guys/girls... ofcourse one or both is going to get hurt if a relationship don't work out you know... maybe you shouldn't look for relationships and let it come to you? i think there is a chinese saying that goes something like... "if it dont belong to you, you can never get it... if its yours, cant even push it away" or something like that...   LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-26 14:46:56 |Display all floors
i dont kown your mean

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-26 15:45:59 |Display all floors
you are some kinda like one of my friends,she was hurt in many relationships,some are her problems,some are the other guys',whatever,if there is a problem in a relationship,each of you two should be reponsible for it.
Anyway,calm down now,and i think you will be better.and never mind....maybe" spending my time with hard gym "is your way to give vent

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-26 16:17:08 |Display all floors
get down to ur work and eat some delicious food~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-26 23:00:51 |Display all floors
shes going to the gym to express her anger? LOL j/k!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-27 22:56:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2006-8-27 01:00
shes going to the gym to express her anger? LOL j/k!

that can be the case...

maybe its a way for her to feel better about herself...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.