Views: 8953|Replies: 22

Is this your ideal date? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-24 13:17:56 |Display all floors
Your with someone who is nice and friendly.  THey are attractive.  They decide to take you on your first date.  

They ask you to meet them at 7 am in the morning with 2 spare changes of clothes and two spare changes of running shoes.  .  THey then take you out for a healthy breakfast.  From there they take you on a ropes course above a beautiful gorge. You walk along high ropes and look down as the birds chirp, deers frolic and monkeys screech.  

From there they take you to absail down a natural limestone wall where at the bottom of the wall you enjoy a nice picnic.  After lunch they take you white water rafting down the gorge where at the end you enjoy swimming in clean river.

Would you enjoy this type of date?
Single choice vote, There are a total of 0 people participating in the poll
26.67% (4)
20.00% (3)
26.67% (4)
26.67% (4)
Your current user group has no poll permission

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 13:25:01 |Display all floors
certainly i do.it's so romantic!if there's a such date i think i'll laught until die,haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 13:44:42 |Display all floors
I hate that. what he does is redundant which will make me unconfortable while stay together,~~~ cannot bear that

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 13:48:27 |Display all floors
o dear,you don't like traveling?when you play in the outside you may feel more relax and closer to each other

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 13:50:39 |Display all floors
I do like traveling. I just feel he did too much , which made me cannot breath~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 14:34:19 |Display all floors
hehe we are so diffierent kind ,i like something he arrange for me,and it will bring me some surpise and i don't like the kind who don't do angthing  just listen to me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 14:45:47 |Display all floors
oh..i definately would enjoy this ... haha...maybe i should plan for this weekend..you give great idea...thnx....:)
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.