Views: 11372|Replies: 37

Should she divorce from him? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-22 17:16:21 |Display all floors
A=female    B=male    C=B's ex

B had sex with C and took a photo of it (of course both are naked) just three months after he married to A

A just couldn't let it go easily
B expressed his repentant feeling and assured A that it must be the last time

some people think
it is forgivable since B felt regretful and made his mind to be a good husband....
some pepole think
it is unforgivable because three months is too short for a man to feel jaded about a woman he loves ,as a social animal he just could not control himself well.

what do u think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 20:01:56 |Display all floors
DIVORCE no question about it, only three months after they were married, thats cold, they should of still been in the honeymoon zone, the last thing that should of been on his mind was another woman, he will do it again how many times will  A let this happen before she does the right thing and lets him go, I feel sorry for A but only she can make this decision, I am a westerner so my thoughts on the matter may seem strange.
spook.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 21:04:04 |Display all floors
Divorce. Chinese men ae simply barbarians who can't keep their pants zipped. Better to avoid them if you are a girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 21:09:23 |Display all floors
if  no kid can  divorce .one time betray will be forever!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 21:10:57 |Display all floors

Sure

We don't know B is a Chinese man for sure.

Divorce? Maybe B had not adjusted to the fact he's married yet.

They could stay married if B accepts that A cannot trust him and cooperates with her checking up on him to make sure he is behaving, i.e. if he will give up some freedom to stay married.

A could have B castrated, that would solve the problem!

This is assuming that B is otherwise perfect.

P.
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 21:26:22 |Display all floors

hypothethically why A wanted to keep B............

before A divorces B, A should have B castrated under any pretenses
It is important that man dreams, but it is perhaps equally important that he can laugh at his own dreams...............5555

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 21:48:53 |Display all floors
it's a miserable outcome of monogamy policy,the tragedy will never happen if a man can marry more than one wives at the same time,a nice teapot always needs several teacups to match,right?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.