Post time 2006-8-21 23:35:22 |Display all floors
:) me

working hard~fight~~~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 11:57:31 |Display all floors
keep studying

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 13:11:35 |Display all floors
It depends on a lot of tings, like the learner's capacity, which, advanced or intermediate, you are to take and the time left. More time you put on it, more fruit you'll get. Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-9 10:24:59 |Display all floors
I think the most important thing is your ability of notetaking

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 23:34:55 |Display all floors
I want to sign up for the next year exam. let's try together for it!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-21 01:33:52 |Display all floors
i prepared for about one week , and  passed it, hoho , just pay attention to the listening especially the part of gap filling, and  reading comprehension is also challenging, as there are so many contexts for you and they are all very difficult, the translation part is not very important , i  think  ,because  it is impossible to make great progresses in a short time, and even you prepared it for a long time, i think it is not easy to translate it very well, as time is limited,just  write something related to it ,that is ok,  that is my  private opinion, of course

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.