Author: iamnobody

True love really still exists? What is true love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-19 17:25:30 |Display all floors
I think the true love is existing in the world.  last night,i saw a very good example on TV. A man who is a  rural emigrant became disabled in a car accident, and he counld not live by himself.  The man came from a village,his family is so poor.  In that situation, his new wife whose home locates in Shanghai still looks after him carefully. They went back to the man's hometown because they can't afford the cost in the city.  Besides taking care of his husband, the woman do all the house work at home,and  look after their parents .
  I was  moved  by  the woman's spirit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-23 06:05:21 |Display all floors

Love can be hard

Is it love when you miss someone who is very far away, when you miss her like crazy...
Is it love when she needs you and you can't be with her, the aweful moments when you feel so desperate...
Is it love when you want to do everything for her, but you just can call and send emails to her...

Is this love worth of all this pain and desperation? I think it is...
Waiting for summer :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-11 14:06:23 |Display all floors
i beieve that true love exists in this world .i am a bachelor now and have never been in love .but i didn't lose my faith in love and i will find my mate in the future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-13 13:40:48 |Display all floors
If I find him if I just folow
Would he hold me and never let me go...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-13 13:48:10 |Display all floors
i believe it but whether can find it in my lifetime is a problem

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-15 20:23:30 |Display all floors
when you believe it!
Be yourself!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-23 16:38:47 |Display all floors
never lose heart for true love~~it's always existing~~

Just we have not met the right person.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.