Post time 2007-6-8 14:19:12 |Display all floors
I am VIP
Very Important Pig
:D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-10 16:39:02 |Display all floors

do not be hurry,true love will come

Originally posted by iamnobody at 2006-8-18 13:01
Is there any true love in this fast and modern world? All I see is love with money, position and cars and houses. What is true love now ? Can you take one as example?
And can a girl with MBA reall ...

true love will come for nothing,just be patient to wait for it ,haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-10 16:47:15 |Display all floors

god bless u

Originally posted by joanna_he at 2007-5-6 15:58

it  may exist,but never happen in my life

my bf just planned  to be single in the coming years..........

but that just happened before he met me ......

True love is not so hard to find .....

when u meet some common guy,u have a special feeling to him.....

talking to him is safe and easy ,coz he always care for u .

staying with him is full of happiness...........:)

he can let u calm down when u r angry

true love ask two different persons to get together and have a family :)

true love make ur lover is always unique in ur eyes,but still common to others

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 19:04:46 |Display all floors

true love exists before you are hurt.

All i can is to be a better man.
http://michael3626.spaces.live.com/Personal/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-22 11:41:39 |Display all floors
Loving someone is easy........it just comes down to 3 simple rules......

Rule 1.  Love is about happiness.. You want the person you love to be happy.  Even if that means tha their happiness is with somone else.

Rule 2.  Love is about freedom.  The person you love is free to be themselves.  Even if that means that they are cheating on you.

Rule 3.  Love is about acceptance.  You have to accept the person for who they are.  Even if that mean that they are abusive.

Some people wil see and understand it,, other won't.  But I will clairify.  To love someone doesn't mean they have to be a part of your life.

And someone who loves you,,, this is the important part.   They won't be happy with someone else. They won't cheat on you and they won't be abusive.

What most people find is that with these rules...... They either love everybody or noone.  There is a rule 4.  That is difference in loving your relative, a friend and finding the partner that is your world.......For me,,, this is still undefined.  Maybe it's chemistry.  Maybe it's.....who knows.  All I believe is that is we all did rules 1 thur 3,, this world would be a much better place. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-23 11:02:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by drtrain at 2007-7-22 11:41
Loving someone is easy........it just comes down to 3 simple rules......

Rule 1.  Love is about happiness.. You want the person you love to be happy.  Even if that means tha their happiness is w ...

yes love will be the sweetest thing if love only means these 3 rules.
but in fact, love now is more complicated than ever,there is reality in love, can you still be willing to fall in love with she/he if her/his love without money, house, position, good family background.........are you brave enough to go on your love when your parents and others don't agree with your love.

is love that gives up because of these opposition can be called true love ............................
I am VIP
Very Important Pig
:D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-16 13:58:10 |Display all floors
I think true love is like a ghost , I can not  fall across it although  I  believe  it exists

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.