Author: iamnobody

True love really still exists? What is true love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-17 19:41:49 |Display all floors
Nothing to say

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-21 14:44:11 |Display all floors
love is just like this: "I can't live if living is without you. I can't give. I can't give anymore. I can't live if living is without you. I can't give.  I can't give anymore.  But  I can't forget this evening and your faceWhen you were leaving. But I guess that's just the way the story goes. You always smile. But in your eyes your sorrow shows, yes, it shows."
i like this song "without you".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-21 14:58:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mildwind at 2006-11-21 14:44
love is just like this: "I can't live if living is without you. I can't give. I can't give anymore. I can't live if living is without you. I can't give.  I can't give anymore.  But  I can't fo ...

LOVE IS SEEK  NOTHING BUT GIVE EVERYTHING

INCLUDING ONE'S LIFE!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-21 15:14:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2006-11-21 14:58

LOVE IS SEEK  NOTHING BUT GIVE EVERYTHING

INCLUDING ONE'S LIFE!!!

Do you think so? i don't agree with you. i think love can not be sought but only met. it's fate. it's possible one won't met even all in her/his life:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-24 01:59:09 |Display all floors
True love means different things to different people..we live in hightech world with lots of distractions and limited time the stakes can be high as far as day to to survival..people form relations based on many different needs...I believe at its core True love transends all barriers of race and class and evolves on many different levels..the trick is love should change as we change and grow together which takes a lot of communication and dedication, so many people stop evolving at lust and physical attraction or buying more stuff but these states of love are often temporary and superficial..true love is hard to find these days and even harder to maintain.
Mitch

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-25 05:04:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamnobody at 2006-8-18 13:01
Is there any true love in this fast and modern world? All I see is love with money, position and cars and houses. What is true love now ? Can you take one as example?
And can a girl with MBA reall ...

well.......i don t belive here is a ture love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-26 13:14:15 |Display all floors
True love does exist! It’s like a religion, only you believe it you will have it. How can you expect true love if you don’t believe in it? It’s simply just not fair. If you are not lucky, had been hurt by someone before, that does not matter. Just remember it is not the true love you will receive matters, it’s the true love you will give that matters. It doesn’t have to be mutual. It does not have to be many years or your whole life. Once you loved or being loved, you will feel it for the rest of your life.

True love does exist no matter you are rich or poor.  Actually, it is more difficult for the rich one to have true love. Have you seen the movie The Million Pound Note? True love will be there when you are rich or poor, healthy or sick, live or death. I am not saying true love is perfect, nobody is perfect. However, true love will survive separation by distance, the pressure of your financial situation, disagreement from your family, depression, angry, anxiety, suspicion, argument, lost of sleep, unreasonable behaviors and critical illness. Luckily my experience proves it.

Can this be served as a good definition of true love? - “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.