Views: 3554|Replies: 12

asking u about a dream I had last night... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-17 23:38:26 |Display all floors
I had a dream last night about my hair being cut. The beginning of my dream was me being really upset, in fact I would say I was distraught not just upset, because somebody had cut my hair. I was around my Mums house and she was laughing at me, not because the haircut looked stupid, but because she had been saying i should have it cut for a long time. I didnt know who had cut my hair initially it just happened, then my brother told me it was a cousin (in waking life i havent seen her for years). Anyway my alarm clock went off then and that was the end of the dream, but I felt real panic in this dream for some reason that i was losing my identity, maybe thats what it means, but I thought I would ask you guys for your opinion!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 23:48:02 |Display all floors
you had your hair cut?congratulation! Now you're more closer to Buddha than ever!  Or you're supposed to be chose by Buddha  who want your service.
GIVE ME YOUR THREAD!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 00:30:28 |Display all floors

poor guy u are!

it's an odd dream !  i've heard some before. and the upper floor guy is so prankish, u scared him!  but as i know , it sames not a good omen. u can go church or temple to pray for ur self.  anything more need to know , send me a message here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 00:37:10 |Display all floors
Sorry, i just meant to be a monk,did not intend to scare johnyou

[ Last edited by hi_jack at 2006-8-18 12:45 AM ]
GIVE ME YOUR THREAD!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 10:51:51 |Display all floors

I have always been told that dreams are expressions of.....

Fears, desires, worries and other emotions that have not been resolved while awake. Of course there are those entertaining and fantasy dreams that we all enjoy.
You have been told by your mother that you need to cut your hair. I see the dream as conflict between your mother's wishes and your own personal desire to be who you really want to be. Long hair is a part of your own self image which is a part of your character and who you are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 12:18:23 |Display all floors

wet dream

John did you have a wet dream every night?.

Hey there are so many hooker in China why just don't go get some you cheap ass!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 12:50:42 |Display all floors
Sounds like an "anxiety dream". Spiritrace could be onto something. And you mentioned yourself that it could be that you feel you may be losing your identity. It could also be that you feel like you're not in control of your own life, not necessarily by your mother, but in other ways too, maybe at work, in public, etc. Find some things that stress you out and see what you can do about them.

Do you have the same type of dream repeatedly? If so, it's probably general anxiety about something. I had the same bad dreams when I was in high school especially one year when I was failing a math class. It sounds silly now, but I always had a dream that I woke up, got ready for school (it was TOTALLY realistic, I thought it was real), went to school and looked down to see I had no shoes on. I would try to put my feet under the desk so no one would see, and I was terribly embarrassed. It was so real - I know it sounds silly now. I was so stressed out about school, I had some physical symptoms as well.

Anway, I don't have that dream anymore. Now I sometimes dream I have to go to the bathroom but I can't find one. I look all over, or if I find one there's something wrong with it -  it's locked or has no door and everyone would see, so I don't use it.... then I wake up and I have to really go to the bathroom bad. I think that dream means I'm getting old.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.