Views: 14742|Replies: 20

will you go to beiing to see the olympic games??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-17 12:20:26 |Display all floors
As the 2008 Beijing  olympic  games is up-coming,do you wanna go there to hava  a look?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 14:17:55 |Display all floors
IT IS MY DREAM
BUT IN FACT ,IT CANNOT TO BE REALIZE!  BECAUSE I WILL HAVE MANY THINGS TO DISCONTINUE
I AM A EASYGOING GIRL
http://shop33806778.taobao.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-21 19:39:15 |Display all floors

invit for business

We are a comprehensive shoes-trade company ,located in Putian City ,Fujian .one of the well-known shoes cities in china .We specialize in trading brand-named athletic shoes including  lots of .more detail kindly view our company website : www.numenshoes.com
talking with me on msn : numen_shoes@hotmail.com
USA 's clints are my biggest business partner !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 19:50:05 |Display all floors
no, i wont...

cos it will be too crowded there..i dont like crowds..better to stay at home..watch on tv...ahjah
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-13 11:21:04 |Display all floors
I'll be there!! Volleyball pavillion and maybe long jump or high jump as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 14:32:30 |Display all floors
I ;m sure i will be there if i have enough mony and time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 13:35:38 |Display all floors

I willl not go.

I will not go to Beijing then. First, I'm not working in Beijing. The Olympic periods are long. I have my jobs. So time doesn't permit. Second, Beijing will be too crowded at that time. It will be painful experience if you go to Beijing during Olympics. So environment doesn't permit. Third, I'm not rich guy. My money has special propose. I don't have spare money. So money doesn't permit.  But what a pity!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.