Views: 2696|Replies: 10

一段关于博客的对话和一些时髦新词 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-16 08:32:07 |Display all floors
Jake: Hey Sandy, I took a look at your new blog last night. It's great - ther's some funny things on it. Could you friend me?
Sandy: Yeah sure, but first you have to create your own blog.
Jake: I'm thinking about it, but I'm not very tech-savvy. I love talking in chat rooms though and I guess they're just one step away from the blogosphere.
Sandy: Don't worry. Even my parents have one and they're definitely not very computer literate! I'll help you set it up and upload some stuff if you like. But blogging is addictive -  my boss keeps telling me off for posting at work.
Jake: You're lucky you can do it at work. My company is really tough on cyberslackers and most blogspots are blocked.

[ Last edited by copchen at 2006-8-16 08:34 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 08:42:18 |Display all floors
加我为友
精通技术;
精通/通晓计算机
http://www.sjjzx.com/zhangchun/englishcat/files/023.htm

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 08:45:46 |Display all floors
blogosphere
a.k.a. blogland or blogistan or blogspace

The shared intellectual space inhabited by bloggers (people who blog). It is actually more than the space, it is the community of bloggers itself and their collective voice. Blogs are increasing in popularity as a way for people to self-publish their insights on the Web and because of the free nature of this expression, they are transforming the way people and journalists work together to report, filter and break the news. One example of its usage is, "Reaction was swift in the blogosphere."

Because the term combines blog and biosphere, "blogosphere" captures the essense of Web logs as part of the media ecosystem. A second example of its usage is, "I've seen that link bouncing around the blogosphere lately." And a third usage example is, "It's hard to imagine working mothers making time to surf the blogosphere after work."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 08:46:35 |Display all floors
blogosphere
Definition:   a collective term for the world of weblogs, the community of all weblogs; also called blogsphere
Etymology:   1997; blend of blog + stratosphere
试译:博客世界/部落

[ Last edited by clearwater at 2006-8-16 08:47 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 11:39:13 |Display all floors
blogosphere 博客圈

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 12:23:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by copchen at 2006-8-16 11:39
blogosphere 博客圈

对,sina网上就是命名为博客圈

Could you friend me 你能加我吗?
I'm not tech-savvy. 我技术不行
computer literate懂电脑
cyberslackers上班时候上网的人
blogspot 博客网站

[ Last edited by hly2006 at 2006-8-16 12:27 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 14:50:41 |Display all floors
They are really new to me!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.