Author: adolaowai

a black guy dating a chinese girl, normal, magnificent, scary or BT  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-7 01:41:39 |Display all floors

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh

now add

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-7 15:02:38 |Display all floors
What?? You must be in Shanghai. Yeah,in SHanghai the women beat the men.
The rest of the country is definitely meeting the spousal abuse quota.
The thing with stats is that all cultures and countries don't define things the same or report at the same rate.
I just know that I've seen more beatings and general bad behaviour between spouses and BF/GF here than I've seen in my whole life in Canada. So stats mean sh1t.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-7 15:59:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tekvicious at 2006-9-7 15:02
What?? You must be in Shanghai. Yeah,in SHanghai the women beat the men.
The rest of the country is definitely meeting the spousal abuse quota.
The thing with stats is that all cultures and coun ...

oh?haven't heard of it...
the saying i heard of yet a bit surprised of is "never allow your daught to marry a man in guangdong"...haha,,,,," you nu bu yao jia guangdong "........oh...they say wifes in guangdong should be responsible for every family house chord....it is too much for a wife...so...they think girls better not marry man in guangdong...
haha...funny..............
I wish everyone healthy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-8 00:51:15 |Display all floors

mmm

woz the problem with marrying a man in guangdong?? r they like aliens?????? mmmmm dont u get marry because u love the person rather than where the person is from? mmmmm ooo my horoscope today says this : A difficult situation close to home can push your psychological buttons. You may not even realize that you have intense issues about what's happening in your life. On the other hand, it is apparent that something is upsetting you and you may not be able to put your finger on it. Don't struggle for a final solution now. Instead, keep an open mind and be willing to engage in a heated discussion -- even if you don't know where it's leading.

wot do u think...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-8 01:37:45 |Display all floors

Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh ....

Originally posted by dkscott at 7-9-2006 04:51 PM
woz the problem with marrying a man in guangdong?? r they like aliens?????? mmmmm dont u get marry because u love the person rather than where the person is from? mmmmm ooo my horoscope today says  ...

Too much SMS-speak
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-8 19:10:13 |Display all floors

haha

msn language actually.. hahaha sms language is even more simplified..

DK

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-8 19:16:53 |Display all floors

True ...

Originally posted by dkscott at 8-9-2006 11:10 AM
msn language actually.. hahaha sms language is even more simplified..

DK

But both are annoying
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.