Views: 11168|Replies: 35

Are you lefties? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-15 20:20:16 |Display all floors
A study showed left-handed men were better earners than their right-handed counterparts. Famous left-handers like Angelina Jolie, Eminem...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 21:22:14 |Display all floors
or more exactly, there are just more left-handed people in the entertainment circles ;o)
A merry heart goes all the way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 02:53:57 |Display all floors
I've read that lefties are often more creative. Sometimes creativity = intelligence or success.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 09:53:04 |Display all floors
my mama is lefties..not me though...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 11:04:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by novablue at 2006-8-15 20:20
A study showed left-handed men were better earners than their right-handed counterparts. Famous left-handers like Angelina Jolie, Eminem...

can  you  show me the study report?

i am not let-handed,however,when i play cards,i am .

PS: if there any mistakes,please turn them right. i am a english beginning learner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 11:22:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lunatic at 2006-8-16 11:04

can  you  show me the study report?

i am not let-handed,however,when i play cards,i am .

PS: if there any mistakes,please turn them right. i am a english beginning learner.

Can you show me the studies?

I am not left-handed, however when I play cards I am.

PS: If there are any mistakes, please correct them. I am a beginner at English.

I think it's interesting that you're a leftie at one thing. My son is a leftie at most things except for a few sports where the equipment is usually righty so he got accustomed to it (golf clubs is one example).

An old belief is that you can force a child to be righty if they show they are leftie. I tried little experiments, like when my son was less than one year old, sitting in a high chair eating, still a baby, he would pick up his spoon with his left hand. I would put it on the right side of his dish - he would pick it up with his right hand and give it to his left hand to use! Sometimes I would put a crayon in his right hand, but he would switch it to his left hand to draw. Ha.. I was just curious, of course I don't care that he's leftie.

Hooray lefties!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 11:26:11 |Display all floors
I'm righty at anything that involves holding something above the waist, but below the waist (ie, ice hockey), I'm a lefty. When I started playing lacrosse in gym class, I felt it was a lot like hockey, so for a while I switched around between lefty and righty. Kind of weird.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.