Views: 7661|Replies: 15

what exactly are dreams? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-14 22:08:32 |Display all floors
i know what a dream is, but i dont really know what a dream is... that makes no sense, but im sure someone

probably understands what i mean....do you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 06:27:07 |Display all floors
a little bit understanding of Life after death. A world is created without any materialistic thing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 08:20:59 |Display all floors

subconcious filling system

day events put into...emotional awareness create dream

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 09:23:49 |Display all floors
A dream is a series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.

but people around here have different dreams...american dream...chinese dream...cnadian dream...english dream...australian dream...and the like...

what are those dream...? what is the amerian dream (to be more specific)? it's said the american dream is "that dream of a land in which life should be better and ...

but how about the chinese, canadian, english and australian dreams????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 11:48:50 |Display all floors
i cannot understand what exactly u said about different dreams  

in china some dreams can predict what may happen in future do u know Zhougong  in western countries Freud had a different way to analysis the dreams anyway i think u can search on google if this is what u wanna know

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 11:53:35 |Display all floors
i asked about 2 kinds of dreams: the dream u have during certain stages of yr

sleep...and the dreams u wanna realize in yr life time...!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 12:14:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by esgeht at 2006-8-17 11:48
i cannot understand what exactly u said about different dreams  

in china some dreams can predict what may happen in future do u know Zhougong  in western countries Freud had a different way to  ...

His last post suggested he's not talking about the kind of dreams you have when you sleep. He means dreams as in hopes, desires, wishes... what kind of life do you want for yourself or your family or the world?

I don't really have a dream. I did but it changed a few times, so lately I haven't bothered to come up with one.

Actualllllllllyyyyyyy................ there is something I "dream" about.... a daydream.... of something I sort of wish would happen..... but I know better than to get stuck on wanting something too much. When you crave something too much, sometimes you may get let down, sometimes it may come true but by the time it does you realize you don't want it anymore..... sometimes something better could happen but you don't see it because you are wearing blinders, only focusing on that one dream...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.