Views: 10650|Replies: 31

Qingdao beer festival [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-10 17:12:44 |Display all floors
The 16th Qingdao International Beer Festival will be held in Qingdao on the 12th of August and will last for 16 days. I will go to Qingdao tomorrow and stay there for 4 days.

Will you guys go to Qingdao and enjoy the happy time?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-10 19:11:42 |Display all floors
I won't go to Qindao. in our city there's a beer festival too. the time is about August 15-29, I'll take some pitures there. I'm not fond of drinking beer, just take some time to have some fun and see around. It's really too hot to go outside, but luckily, they open at 5:00PM till midnight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-10 19:29:02 |Display all floors
how much beer can u have in one gulp...? i mean how much can u drink at one go...?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-10 20:27:36 |Display all floors
seldom drink beer, prefer wine or champagne

how much , you?
A merry heart goes all the way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-10 22:08:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sundayrun at 2006-8-10 17:12
The 16th Qingdao International Beer Festival will be held in Qingdao on the 12th of August and will last for 16 days. I will go to Qingdao tomorrow and stay there for 4 days.

Will you guys go to ...

I used to drink beer, particularly Chinese beer (our beer stores sell Chinese beers). I stopped drinking beer about 10 years ago for no reason. Occasionally (once or twice a year), I still try to get my hand on Chinese beers at special occasions.

So if this is an international event, you must be able to get North America, European, and Africa beers?

I love Champagne and French Brandy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-11 18:15:04 |Display all floors
While I was in Suzhou some days ago, there happened to be such a festival too.
But I can't develop any interest in beers or wines. They just don't agree with me
宠辱不惊,闲看庭前,花开花落;
去留无意,漫随天外,云卷云舒。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-11 23:54:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chris-k at 2006-8-11 18:15
While I was in Suzhou some days ago, there happened to be such a festival too.
But I can't develop any interest in beers or wines. They just don't agree with me

I think there is an old saying about drinking beers, that is "liking beer is an acquired taste". I believe most people learn to like beers over time. Some people can't stand the smell of a beer or the bitter taste.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.