Author: johnyou

does marriage last long without sex...? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-16 23:22:02 |Display all floors
i quoted the Question from an article by a world -famous person...if he is regarded as being stupid asking such a Q,

what shall we say about thousands of those that make him famous...including u and me....hahahahah!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 23:28:32 |Display all floors

congratulation

congratulation,i think your lovely friend met a legendary woman who has been named 'stone-girl",the probability is one millionth,so lucky,hoho

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 23:32:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by travolta at 2006-8-16 23:28
congratulation,i think your lovely friend met a legendary woman who has been named 'stone-girl",the probability is one millionth,so lucky,hoho

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 23:37:17 |Display all floors
Well, well, enough... you just make easy and simple things complex and difficult. But it seems that the guy needs your help, not only talk. Right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 23:38:54 |Display all floors
he needs my help and i need yours....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 00:14:28 |Display all floors
Can a marriage last long without sex?  Yes, sometimes, but almost never happily.  The person you mention, johnyou, is obviously very unhappy.  I don't remrmber you mentioning how long they have been married, how old they are, or whether there are any children.  All of those might have some bearing on what they should do.

I think that most of the alternatives have been given by people here counseling, physical checkup, other sexual outlets for him, divorce, etc.  The couple probably already knows all of this, but are feeling too conflicted to take action.  Without knowing the couple personally it is hard for people to choose the best alternative to try to influence them to take.  I would lean toward trying to recommend counseling or therapy to open her up to the joys and reinforcement of love that pleasurable sex can bring.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 15:52:02 |Display all floors
I don't the present realationship with this poor couples, do they already live a happy life, and communicate ok? why not go to travel and have a honeymoon, different enviroment , romantic place will get her touched!

God still cannot imagine, marriage without sex can exist long ~~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.