Author: johnyou

does marriage last long without sex...? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-15 16:54:45 |Display all floors
sex plays a very important role in marrisge
as far as i concerned, i can not bear the days without sex
libido is everyone 's need ,just as your desire to eat
Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 19:19:20 |Display all floors

hmmm

Originally posted by hidenseek at 2006-8-14 23:14

yes and it happens more then you think it does.  Most of my friends are not planning to have sex until after their honeymoon.  Those who are already married spent the week of their honeymoon  ...

i believe that it happens less than people say...it would be impossible for me to marry someone without having made love to them first, it just seems so unnatural
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 12:15:00 |Display all floors

Platonic Love

It is an unhealthy relationship without sex,  bubby  needs to help wife out of shadow~~~~

I don't think Platonic love exists in the society, unless people feel disgusted about having sex.

God bless them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 13:06:17 |Display all floors

We don't have to worry about him....

As long as he is happy and content with what he got... why trouble ourselves here to worry about his problem? Nothing is impossible. May be he really can do without sex.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 19:15:00 |Display all floors

I will, for him only

I have imagined what i will do if he lost man's power. I love him. sometimes i even think that it would a good opportunity for me to have him forever -- to take care of him and prove my love for him, if something bad happened... Love is selfish, and i try to overcome my selfishness. So I hope there won't be any such bad thing to let me prove my love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 19:59:38 |Display all floors
When you are surfing ,you can find a lot of couples tell their happiness sexual life .sex isn't dirty and ugly,but a joint of love of each other.Maybe the wife didn't taste the climax of sex ,she hasn't got happiness from sex.NOt only man need sex ,femail need it .Making love is not just giving enjoying of body ,high quanlity of sex also is a indicates of love.I think the hubby should learn more skilles about sex ,and lead the wife go to the climax together!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 23:06:42 |Display all floors

You have been talking enough...

Well, the only way to solve this problem, is not to ask him to cut his root, lol, but just the woman have to see doctor, it is easy, I am not kidding.

And I don't think a man can live without sex except he has some problems (but he still wants sex lol), I am a man, I think I can feel something the husband you mentioned feels.

The solution is to make his wife know how amazing sex is, to ask whether marriage can last without sex here is really stupid.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.