Author: johnyou

does marriage last long without sex...? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-18 23:17:33 |Display all floors
hmm...i am referrin to the chinese couples....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 23:22:38 |Display all floors
that's what i mean...but it's what u can read in books...there is hardly this kind of couples now....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 23:26:41 |Display all floors
when i had dinner at a chinese restaurant..i saw this chinese couple..that woman is so bloody ugly..and that guy is short..fat..and bald...i looked at them..i thought to myself how can  a man marry such a ugly woman..and how can a woman marry such a horrible lookin man...i guess the reason behind it is for reproduction....oh well...i dont understand it...

personally...i think its nightmare to date a ugly man.....dont even think about marryin a ugly man....thts gonna kill me....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 23:29:31 |Display all floors
but they are a good match... a ugly woman marries a horrible-looking man...!!!! otherwise how can they last long...?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 23:30:42 |Display all floors
but...still...its a horrible view...or thought...

do they feel comfortalbe to be with each other??...

anyways..its noen of my biz...i was just shocked..and sometimes when i see my friends bfs..i think they are too good for those ugly men...ahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 23:33:38 |Display all floors
what can u do...? isolate them...?!!! beware of human rights dispute...!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-19 08:21:34 |Display all floors
I agree.  They need to see a marriage councelor and/or go to therapy.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.