Views: 3630|Replies: 16

How to handle rejection??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-8 17:01:34 |Display all floors
Rejection and loneliness are two negative aspects of life that we all fear to ever have to go through. They exist and are a part of life that we will encounter along the journey of life either directly or indirectly. Something that exists, needs to be dealt with, and not ignored. The negative aspects of life are what shape our character and make us wise. How we deal with these negatives is very vital. If we will choose to stay on the negative and not use them as stepping stones, then I am afraid we are doomed.
How do you think of it?
http://weibo.com/xiayiqiang

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 17:12:31 |Display all floors

nothing matters..

My view-- that 's one part of our growth and when we become wise enough , we die .

I am laughing at that coz the sadest thing in the world is being deprived of  the right of life.. so any rejection just the interests we pay for lives .. I am living , I am fine..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 19:07:01 |Display all floors
loneliness...thts part of life.....

but sometimes..some people just cant get used to be alone..they keep on finding people to fill the hole in their heart...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 22:28:06 |Display all floors

Three Steps

Firstly, Crying for her hurting to u; Secondly,Burying for ur experience about her;and step 3, Trying to foget her

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 23:03:42 |Display all floors
When some unhappy things happen and the nagtive and loneliness feeling occur,it is a part of life,but it is not good,I think the best way save this problem is talking with your friends and attending some fun activities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 23:17:40 |Display all floors
Rejection is also the monster that prevents others from trying in the first place. Many are afraid to try simply because they are afraid to fail. However its good to live with the creed to always give it a try, as one great man once said "I can accept failing but I cannot accept not trying". We are not perfect because we fail at things sometimes and there is nothing wrong with being rejected as it builds character and life goes on.

Live in reality and not the perception of reality...the possibility has the potential to go in your favor and sometimes not but this is life!
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 23:41:52 |Display all floors
As for loneliness, I have got over it, for the place in my heart has been filled by my love. However, I'm afraid with the word rejection. Maybe I'm a bit conceited and frighten to be rejected by others, which leads me to lose some precious chances. Now I'd change my mind on rejecition.
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.