Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-2 17:45:57 |Display all floors

Better,the second , I am not sure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-2 23:18:20 |Display all floors
internal heat

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-3 18:26:50 |Display all floors
thank for the answers,even though i am not sure it's correct or not,it's still be helpful

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-3 21:07:30 |Display all floors

Hot Air Rising Fire

Hi Ron

Just a joke. Don't take above seriously as I was trying to make out the literal translation from Chinese.

I am not good with my Mandarin although I must say it will not be easy to translate the 4 characters into English unless I know what/how you plan to use these 4 characters in the sentence.

Yes, it is not one-for-one kind of thing. It can be expressed in several ways in English depending on the usage.

If you are referring to ANGRY, then the English expression (not translation) can be (not should be) just "temperature rising" as in she has my tempearture rising with her remarks or, she just makes me boil (to the brim) with her comments.

Hope it helps. Cheers

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.