Views: 18980|Replies: 45

an english native spearker, are u? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-31 09:46:13 |Display all floors
'who are english native speakers here on this forum?'some friends keep asking me... but it's hard to tell exactly though we can come up with a rough idea of his or her mother tongue by viewing the way he or she words his or her thread...i asked my friends to do the guessing by themselves, they are just not patient enough to...

to help my friends with their search... i post this thread... expecting those that are native speakers kindly respond...

we are looking forward to hearing from u soon...!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-31 10:03:41 |Display all floors

this question has been asked several times...

so l think the native english speakers get tired of answering it...

maybe if you list the people you're unsure about l/we could help clear up some of the confusion... how's that sound?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-31 10:12:54 |Display all floors
they hope that they can target the right person when they wanna have a kind of culture exchanges...!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-31 10:19:59 |Display all floors

fair enough...

like l said, put down some names and l'll try and tell you whether or not they're native english speakers...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-31 11:10:32 |Display all floors
it's probably not so proper to post their names without their permissions... i really want to...but i'd better not...thank u anyway... they will respond if they really wanna help...just like u.!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-31 11:51:51 |Display all floors
What do you mean friends? Why can't they just ask for themselves?

I also think people may not respond much if they think are going to be "targeted" for English practice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-31 11:59:26 |Display all floors
do the thinking of me being the native English speaker coem to mind John You?

Just to ask your opinion

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.