Author: johnyou

an english native spearker, are u? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-3 17:19:45 |Display all floors

Reply #33 hidenseek's post

hidenseek, you shouldn't have done that! You know a lot of people come here to learn English! Teach in right ways! You are a teacher, aren't you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-3 17:29:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jessme at 2006-8-3 17:19
hidenseek, you shouldn't have done that! You know a lot of people come here to learn English! Teach in right ways! You are a teacher, aren't you?

dont worry...! no one wanna leave a bad impression on this forum...hidenseek will do what he can to rid the forum of chinglish unless he is not able to do that...  i'm a 100 per cent sure he will do and is able to do it... and do it well!!!!!..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-3 17:51:31 |Display all floors
Just a joke... John!
I mistakenly thought I read from somewhere that hidenseek was British... but I know where he's from (I got it from another recent post... heehee,.. a secret... ) He's been naughty writing Chinglish...
Anyway, I like to read TMP and Dryrain's posts (oh, dryrain's romantic story), their writing styles are neat.  Shhh... don't tell them!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-3 22:20:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 99899458 at 2006-8-2 17:11
i am a native english speaker looking for a native chinese speaker. just messing, later.

nice to meet everybody.

(did you get a billion Pm's yet? -Don't say that in English Study!)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-3 22:38:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jessme at 2006-8-3 17:51
Just a joke... John!
I mistakenly thought I read from somewhere that hidenseek was British... but I know where he's from (I got it from another recent post... heehee,.. a secret... ) He's been nau ...

who is this dryrain?...i've never heard of him...did he leave for somewhere?...tell me about him when u are free, can u...i just wanna know more friends...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-3 22:47:46 |Display all floors
Dryrain has been here forever, johnyou. And has been here as recently as yesterday. Do a search for him.

Sorry, but you sound like you're trying to get info about people from other people, which we all know by now is not a good idea on this forum. I just wouldn't want to see you get in any messes. Look him up and read his own words, he's made plenty of posts. Or PM him to get to know him.
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-3 22:54:15 |Display all floors
i'm just curious...i'll quit if people dont like it...thank u for reminding me...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.