Views: 16021|Replies: 48

Love kept me here for you [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-29 15:24:47 |Display all floors
Receiving the notice of overtime working, the wife telephoned her husband to tell him she would have to get home later. The man said he was on his way home and asked his wife when she would get back, but very unfortunately, his cellphone had not enough power to let his wife tell him that she would be back 2 hours later than usual.
The boring work had been finished at last and the woman hurried home. A perfect scene appeared in her mind: 'My husband must be waiting in the living room for me, the room must be very warm and there must be tasty food on the table'. The beautiful scene made her speed up her steps until she saw a shadow of a man, shaking in the cold darkness, just 20 meters away from her house.  That was her husband. "Hi," the woman whispered. "Why are you so late?" the man asked while he was walking towards his wife. It was obvious that he had been blew through by the nippy wind.
The woman asked what he was doing there, and the man explained that he had noticed a ditch near their house which might be dug by the plumbers. The ditch had not been there even that morning and there were even no observable signs for the dangerous ditch! "You must take this way," the man led his wife walking round the ditch and got to their house. While they were stepping upstairs, the women asked her husband if he was waiting there just to tell her there was a ditch, and the man answered yes. The woman was moved and she suddenly found that her husband was just like a lovestruck springal, standing in the cold wind, anxiously waiting for his lover.
As soon as they had entered their house, the husband turned the air-condition on and then took some frozen fish and frozen meat out from the fridge. "Wanna some roasted meat?" he asked his wife. The woman paused for a short while and said, "You have been waiting outside for 2 hours without coming back home for a while? It is so cold outside, you should have been staying home even for a short time to warm yourself." "Oh, you know, the ditch is so dangerous. If I were not here just when you came back, you would... O,well, wanna some roasted meat?" "But you should have come back home to get some more clothes, you were afraid that I would just come back while you were absent?" "En, yes,... wanna some roasted meat?"
The woman felt moved again and this time, his husband was not a springal any more, he became her kindly father, protecting her carefully. She walked close to her husband and seized the apron from his hand. Suddenly she found that her husband seemed to be very painful while she was doing that. She rolled up his trousers and found that his knees had been badly hurt. "You should bind up your wound immediately." "It doesn't matter, the wound has scabbed. Well, darling, I am asking you if you'd like some roasted meat."
Yes, the lovers, may not need to be deeply attached to each other every second. Maybe you just need to be holding your position at certain moments on certain occasions.

[ Last edited by liangzhifa at 2006-8-9 08:53 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-29 15:57:32 |Display all floors

too long.....

It's too long to read......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-29 16:39:14 |Display all floors

Reply #1 liangzhifa's post

This a affecting story about relation husband and wife, The husband is very considerate and careful lover.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-31 16:42:44 |Display all floors
a good story,or a dream people want to have.
Welcome to the real world ,it's sucks, but you'll gona to love it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-31 17:21:46 |Display all floors
I read the article from <DUZHE> and translated it into English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-31 17:25:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liangzhifa at 2006-7-31 17:21
I read the article from <DUZHE> and translated it into English.

amazing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-31 17:27:00 |Display all floors
What a moving story!
Though it did not mention the wife's care to her husband, it makes me think of Maggie's Gift.
Love is forever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.