Views: 7693|Replies: 22

Im shocked!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-29 04:53:51 |Display all floors
Met a girl through a friend, we have many interesting things to say. It was only casual talk. A few friends went over to my place including this girl, and 2 of my other friends said that they will will get beer from a store but at the end they never returned back to my place so im hear with this girl. We didnt do anything but chat and it was kinda late so she stayed over. (we both have different rooms and nothing happened) The next day her friends said that i should now take care of her and be responsible. I was like WTF, we didnt do anything and this girl also agrees that i should take care of her? Whats with this world gone too?

Regards,
G

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-29 05:10:26 |Display all floors

Why do you get a Canadian girl instead?

Get a working professional like accountan or doctor.  There are so many girls in Canada last time I went and very nice too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-29 09:11:55 |Display all floors
Sounds like a bizarre plot to get her hitched to me. Based on what you said.... well, that's just weird. Get away from them ASAP. I hope she doesn't go around saying you had sex with her if you really didn't. And god forbid she gets pregnant somehow & tries to blame it on you. Maybe I'm imagining too much, and.... well, I probably don't need to say this now, but it's the mom in me, forgive me... just don't EVER let a girl you barely know be alone with you overnight like that again. You never know what stories people will make up, and if you're the stranger in town (are you a foreigner & she's chinese?), it's unlikely her family and friends will believe you over her, ya know?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-29 09:46:38 |Display all floors

I'm Shocked too!

What did the girl want? Marriage without love?

I don't know if she is Chinese. But, canada, you should know that in Chinese culture, most people may think like that. Chinese culture was influnenced by Confunism very much.  And it' a cultural shock! So take it easy.

Different country have different culture, custom.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-29 09:58:56 |Display all floors
haha it's interesting,  seems it is a trap,  why dont u speak out that u have nothing happened, clear it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-29 10:00:26 |Display all floors

Freak.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-29 10:48:53 |Display all floors
Where yr friends come from?  ancient time? barbarian tribe? or the reality TV ?
u'd never be puzzled by such trick...
My soul wears jeans too!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.