Views: 5457|Replies: 44

friends must part...! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-25 22:35:36 |Display all floors
two of my friends (female) that i've been working with for nearly 6 years will leave for a new mission abroad...i feel so sad that i just can't focus on what i am supposed to do these days...do u have similar experience?... if so, how do u cope with it ?... i know friends must part sooner or later..., but i just can't get over it this time...

'all good things will come to an end one day!!!'  this is what i am told...but i just wanna keep the good things moving on...and on... and on...!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 22:38:42 |Display all floors
hmmm...i am sure during these few years working with them..it will be bit hard for you to get used to the days without them.....but as you said all good things will come to an endy one day...its inevitable...you might not used to it at first..but surly..few weeks or months later..u will be fine..

as you know...life is like a play..people come into your life..at the meantime..some people leave you ... it is just part of your life....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 22:42:49 |Display all floors
thank u for yr kind words... i wish i could get over it these days... i tried, but failed...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 22:44:43 |Display all floors
dont need to force yourself to get over it..cos it wont work at all...sometimes...just take it easy..give some time..you will be fine...cos this thing ur experiencing now is just part of life...your friends might leave you and go to other country...the loved ones might leave you...blah blah....that is just life...people come and go...which make your life more interesting..also make you cherish what you are having now..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 22:46:36 |Display all floors

sad aye......

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.  
It is important that man dreams, but it is perhaps equally important that he can laugh at his own dreams...............5555

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 22:47:40 |Display all floors
everything will be ok!
http://shop33386465.taobao.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 22:50:25 |Display all floors
u know they are just what is called my bosom friends that i can't do without...wooooooo!!!  do u know why i stay online these days, chatting with u guys? ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.