Views: 2810|Replies: 8

nanjing - some fun hehehe [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-24 14:46:46 |Display all floors
OK,

so im in nanjing now, and i have something to ask the ladies out there

i have two colleagues one is from hong kong and one from taiwain and we are looking for some girls to have a good time with.

just some no strings fun, ideally two girls for each of us - so six girls hehe.

we will pay for a nice place for the night, take you out to a good restaurant and some bars then after back to the place where the real fun and games will start.

so lets hope i get some useful replies here not just the usual abuse i see on the site when a foriegner puts an add here for a woman - please understand i dont care about a relationship - we are just looking for a goodtime with some nice girls.

thanks all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 16:52:10 |Display all floors
shameless!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 16:55:36 |Display all floors

shameless indeed

but good luck to him, sounds like fun!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 17:16:10 |Display all floors
Don't expect a positive reply since you write in this way!

Who knows if the person behind the screen is not a series killer, a lady hunter, whatever?

You can go the KTV to find such girls!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 17:23:17 |Display all floors
hooking .........!!!!!!!!!!

and cheating ..........

take care........... the sweet words~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have yr mind and eyes to think and see...........
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 17:24:57 |Display all floors
Hope you have a great night there...hmmm...hope u wont get guys coming into ur hotel rooms..ahah
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 17:41:30 |Display all floors

serial killer, lady hunter etc

you have a valid point - who knows if im a serial killer... but then again who knows mr novablue - you could be a pedophile with lots of little girls chopped up in your freezer - who knows.

that is always the chance you take when you meet someone online and anyone in this forum should already know this.

im just looking for some open minded and modern women who are interested in having a good time with myself and my friends.

if you are not interested in joining us or are just looking for an argument (would that make you a troll?) then there is no reason for you to post here. i have stated openly and clearly what im looking for... if you dont like it deal with it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.