Author: johnyou

what type of woman do u expect me to be? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-24 10:54:38 |Display all floors
hahha....i just dont understadn why he wants to be a female..i never wanna be male ... NEVER...too good to be a female...there are few reasons i can think why he wants to be a female..ahahah
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 17:32:48 |Display all floors

howabout

how about you just let him have his fun and post about whatever he wants little miss SA... last time i checked this is a free forum where anyone can join and post about what is on their minds.

nobody asked you to impose yourself on this thread - and all you do is ruin the fun for somone else.

so why not grow up and realise it is no fun for us to have to read and read and read all of your posts that you are imposing on us - you may have 6 thousand and something posts - but most of them are just a little girl chatting ----.

so try to grow up a little. let other people have their fun. if you dont understand something then why not just say - what are your reasons for asking this. then contribute something

personally the guy who posted this wants to know - i would say he should be the type of woman who doesnt wear short skirts with no underwear - his man sausage coming out from under the skirt wouldnt be a pretty sight. haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 17:49:28 |Display all floors
what u said above... especially the first 4 paragraphs of yr statement..indicates u are still a reasonable man or woman... u told what a person is supposed to do here on the forum... but the last paragraph reflects yr lack of imagination...hehehe.. poor guy/gal!... u hunger for lust so much that... heehhhee invite me to pm u if u really wanna ur lust filled...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 17:52:07 |Display all floors

haha,

i was just posting some bull---- - i thought after preaching about having to put some valuable contribution to the thread i should contribute something myself...

perhaps i could have thought of something more interesting / entertaining to say but i didnt take the time... my apologies!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 22:03:46 |Display all floors
oh well...i think i am still a little girl..and i wanna be a girl forever..a kid...i hate being an adult..i hate the pressure...and being someone tht i dont wanna be...its all bulls***...

talkin about my posts..its pretty incredible..i think so 2...but again..its the ppl here who made me post so many threads...i do agree tht most of them are bulls***..but at least i contributed to this forum somehow...

hmmmm...talkin about wearing no underwear about johnyou...i guess it will be very funny imagination...hahaha..maybe he shall wear kilt..therefore no undie..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 22:50:50 |Display all floors
Remember Scottish's avatar? Thanks Scottish, for putting that image in all our minds.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 22:52:50 |Display all floors
freakyqi...Oh..scottish...that kilt pic..ahaha...i always rememer tht...ahahha...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.