Views: 29516|Replies: 47

Memories of 1980s [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-21 14:37:20 |Display all floors
I was born in 1984. I believe that my contemporary guys must share similar memories as i do. Recollecting my childhood, i can still call back those classics that had implanted in my min, such as the innumerable exciting cartoons( Magic brush pen MaLiang, Gourd boys,         ShuKe&Beita, stories about Ar'FanTi, Black cat policeman...), cute toys and varied games.
In fact, there are so many interesting things thronging in my mind that i can not put forward the most classic one in an instant. what impresses you most in the 1980s' would you like to share it with me?
:)
I cannot choose the best.
The best chooses me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 14:57:23 |Display all floors
SHANGHAI TAN
HUO YUANJIA
KONGLONG TEJI KESAI HAO .:)
i 'm awake but my world is half asleep.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 15:33:38 |Display all floors
As my memory serves me right, I do recall at the age of 4 ish or 5 tuning in to a Japanese anime show about a smart little monk (Yi Shiou I think...), Hei Mao Jing Jang the black kitty cop and also the unforgettable classic Journey to the West (Monkey King) show. Also, I remember using the bathroom with a round tin bowl at night. Communal baths / showers and laundry mats located at the complex where we use to live before heading to the U.S. Keep in mind, my recollection of the past is not very vivid as I cannot recall all those things being there at such a young and fresh age.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 16:26:55 |Display all floors
To eyes of strom::)
It is fairly good that you still can recall so many things which must be precious for you. Wish u a happy life on the other side of the earth and Do come back and visit your original hometown cuz China has witnessed a stunning change these years
I cannot choose the best.
The best chooses me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 16:30:53 |Display all floors

1980's?

Well, can't say those were my childhood years. Was in the army serving my country for 3 years. Got married for the second time......and some of my children were born.

But I do have lots of good musical memories!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 16:42:00 |Display all floors
Can't remember what of the 1980s. Some animation movies are not typically for 1980s as it still showed on TV recently.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 17:45:35 |Display all floors
I am in China now...been working here ever since I graduated last year so I am a witness and part of Chinas' drastic changes both infrastructural, commercial, industrial, economical and cultural. I am going back to the U.S. at tthe end of this month and I am definately looking forward to going back to relax for a few weeks next to the beach (Cali) and Mountains (Vancouver) before I come back.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.