Views: 4423|Replies: 13

What's your motivation to pursue a boy/girl/man/woman (whatever)? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-21 13:14:17 |Display all floors
Out of love? that case is rare, i have to say, at least from the very start time.

Want to win? can't stand the feeling to be neglected.

loneliness? need someone to share your feelings and thoughts.

have some fun together? starting from the true friendship.

sex? this i despise. (personal view, because we all think we are more than a pretty body.)

... ...

You decide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 13:37:17 |Display all floors

It's human nature

Whenever you have the ball to ask her out is up to you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 13:43:58 |Display all floors
Tks for ur thread.
Sometimes , it's natural, not out of any kind of motivation, like first of all maybe common friends, and gradually feeling something hot in heart, and aspire to see each other, miss each other, and finally drop in love. That's it. No defined time or place to decide to pursue somebody. Just feel it comes, ok, decide to accept it or not, that needs a choice.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 13:44:50 |Display all floors
just wanan find ppl to have a good conversation with...ahha
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 13:50:36 |Display all floors
Sometimes, loneliness occupy a certain percentage, although surrounded by many people, ur co=workers, passengers ,etc, still feel lonely.
So can't help exploring someone to have a chat, to kill time, to touch other's soul:) And don't mind to tell the truth to others sincerely as both are strangers, and so feel safe about it.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 13:53:49 |Display all floors
As to pursue a true friendship, that's really a luxury thing to do. But I never give up to seek for it although it's hard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 13:57:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brainsnow at 2006-7-21 13:50
Sometimes, loneliness occupy a certain percentage, although surrounded by many people, ur co=workers, passengers ,etc, still feel lonely.
So can't help exploring someone to have a chat, to kill ti ...

that is your intention of chatting online

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.