Author: fangxuan

Do you think Fu Wa dolls are more expensive than they need to be? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-19 10:23:20 |Display all floors

let me say

thi fu dolls should be cheaper,so most of us can have one ,for it is the symbolizition of  the  beijing  olympic games,it  should not  reprsent   a  kind of  thing which for the purpose  of  profit!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-19 22:03:14 |Display all floors
I have wanted to buy one for a long time! But  I really can't afford it !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-20 09:21:51 |Display all floors
I'm not quite fond of Fu Wa,thongh they are really reasonable.
For a normal student like me they are too expensive to afford...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-20 12:21:28 |Display all floors

high price is fine to avoid over-consumption , pollution...

These dolls can't make the potential buyers healthier/ cleverer. They are not necessity.

The lower price will attract more buyers. Then it'll have to produce more. They need resources--electricity, materials, to produce. More resources consume and more pollution afterward.
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-21 08:35:33 |Display all floors
China is suppose to be entering Capitalism; so how dare you say they need to be cheaper. If people cant afford it then too bad. The people who can afford it are just wasting their money on things that are not necessary. Please dont tell people at what price they need to sell their goods and services, let the market decide that for it self.
Its about profit people!! Let the company or the state decide what they want to do with the profits.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-21 11:26:55 |Display all floors
Fu Wa has been put into the comercail transaction by merchant.
from what we get, it's just the symbol , but it  deserves its value ,because we can not image its influence in the future.One day, when people see Fu Wa,they will be reminded of the Beijing Olympic.
Nowadays, everything has its comercial value, and FuWa is not the exception

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-21 21:25:25 |Display all floors

oh! it's too hight.

I can't afford it ,it's too much money.even when I'm a millionare,it's no use .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.