Author: fangxuan

Do you think Fu Wa dolls are more expensive than they need to be? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-29 15:11:13 |Display all floors
I dunno...
What do you think about the price of Voodoo dolls these days?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-30 16:44:29 |Display all floors
anyway i don't like the HUWA dolls at all,  that  not means i don't expect Olympic coming/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 16:06:04 |Display all floors
呵呵

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 09:51:54 |Display all floors
I hope I can produce some dolls for Olympic in order to meet the need of the people.I like doing business.But now ,i still couldn't find a right way.
"Printer Consumables" Manufacturer ------MSN:mydearlotus@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-15 11:59:27 |Display all floors
Yes, the price should be lower so that more Chinese would have one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-30 09:30:30 |Display all floors

Where to buy?

It is almost a year these Fuwa dolls have been introduced to the public, but I cannot find a place to buy them (I'm living in Europe). Those few-hundred million $ won't be collected easily this way...
I don't think they are too expensive, but of course they are more expensive than they need to be. And that has nothing to do with Chine going into capitalism. Production of these dolls has no competition (except for the fake ones from the street), therefore their price won't go down.
But if you buy a pair of Nike shoes for about 40$, you don't complain that their production cost are under 10$, maybe about 5$ :) You just buy them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-7 08:52:20 |Display all floors
too expensive! and don't you think that they're not pretty at all?how could that type of stuff be created?!!!!!!UNBELIEVEBALE!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.