Author: fangxuan

Do you think Fu Wa dolls are more expensive than they need to be? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-10 20:43:39 |Display all floors

For high price of Fuwa dollers

In my opinion, Fuwa should be sold at a high price. Because they are just Olympic games' symbols. They are not just toys. So, if anything given some defaut, the price of it will value.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-11 00:16:38 |Display all floors
this dolls is too much expensive,isn't worthing buying it  i think as a usual people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-12 11:57:13 |Display all floors
In fact,I think government should give two different prices,that one for domestic people,the other for foreigns!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-13 13:18:54 |Display all floors

Help, save us!

To quote from post No. 36

"The Chinese "Fuwa" consists of five cute and seemingly mutually friendly dolls"

They're only "seemingly" mutually friendly. In truth they could be quite nasty, we are being warned that the cuteness is possibly only a pretence.

Possibly they fight each other when no one is looking or maybe they bite; these are potentially unfriendly dolls - that's the official government line folks! So beware!

As to the prices, those are UK prices and foreigners will expect them to be cheaper because everything like this in Europe is made in China, as these (potentially unfriendly) dolls are made in China and sold in China they should be cheaper than in UK.

I will not buy one, I will not buy anything that's seemingly friendly - they could attack at any moment.

"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 21:02:27 |Display all floors

Fu Wa dolls

I am unable to understand why people pay large sums
for Fu Wa dolls  just because of fashion or whatever.

No wish to be hard but if anybody is mug enough to fall
for a marketing trick like this controlling the price would
make no difference, they would be conned in some
other way.

Forget over priced toys and buy a book.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 12:12:10 |Display all floors

Fu Wa dolls

i think it's a little expensive for some people earning little money.

i hope a good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-19 10:20:34 |Display all floors

i will say something

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.