Author: fangxuan

Do you think Fu Wa dolls are more expensive than they need to be? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-6 14:36:21 |Display all floors
i agree with #42..its not for generating revenue ...

those dolls dont really look any oriental..or chinese....i find them ugly to be honest...and expensive..who will buy them?..even just for the Gmaes...i wont spend that money...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 20:18:15 |Display all floors

no..

I am wrong.................
Confidence in yourself is the first step on the road to success!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 20:18:49 |Display all floors

no..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-9 02:01:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chineseqing at 2006-8-8 20:18

You're not wrong! Everyone has a different opinion, that's all. A person in my family really likes the Olympics, and has already asked that I send home something from there that's an official Olympic thing... I dont' know what it will be, but maybe I will end up buying a small set of dolls to send home, I don't know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-9 09:06:24 |Display all floors

thank you

haha..

You can find fake one,they selling along the street,i have few of them

yesterday we have lots of ceremony to celebrate 2 years left to Olympics,hope Beijing could do a good one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-10 16:09:40 |Display all floors
I don't like FUWA, I think the style of them are narive. Even I can't understand why so many people choose them as the representative of Beijing Olympics.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-10 20:38:26 |Display all floors
I like the five mascots, I also think they should be cheaper! Then some children will be happier for their parents prefering to buy some for them.:):):)

[ Last edited by vqopjkl at 2006-8-10 08:41 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.