Author: fangxuan

Do you think Fu Wa dolls are more expensive than they need to be? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-21 21:36:34 |Display all floors
a price must meet with product self value when presented, shall consider our life level, it had only be a symbol, not a way for making money...

another point, Chinese always pay more attention on FACE than everything...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 10:26:09 |Display all floors
I think it is too expensive so they are not welcome to the normal people

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 11:00:17 |Display all floors
Wow, the fuwa dolls are too expensive.
Who set up the price for the fuwa dolls? material cost is not a lot, labor cost is not a lot, why is the fuwa doll so expensive? in that way, I think lot of fake fuwa doll will be shown in the market. you know we chinese people are good at copying, so the same quality, cheaper price, so the point is easy and clear, for the rich people and foreigh visitors, of course they will get the real ones, but for we common people and for the friends of the foreigners', it must be the fake ones. maybe now if you go to siushui market, you can get some.
so I hope the price of fuwa dolls will be cheaper.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 20:22:01 |Display all floors
Shall i ask one question to everyone.

do you know how much you have to pay if you want to possess one set of football kits from a well known football club. probably you have to pay 5 to 10 times more money than the cost for common kits in marketing. so from this piont, don't you think it's still costly.

What i am not satisfied is i don't like these image, why  5 dolls, ridiculous. i think the five is just for money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-27 09:25:20 |Display all floors
wow , it is so expensive . As Fu wa are made to be known by people , i think it shoul e  to cheaper, which easy for it to become popular and accepted by more and more people .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-28 16:34:41 |Display all floors

Agree

Originally posted by lasia1012 at 2006-7-21 14:56
I won't buy one.I agree with freakyqi's opinion.If  part of the money can be used in our education,especially the poor children,I'll be glad to buy one.
By the way, I'm not into the style of FU WA ...

I agree with lasia1012. I think Fuwa dolls are  haste designs. I don't like the style either. But actually the symbols for the sports are quite good and full of  characteristics of our nation. As to the prize of the Fuwa dolls, I think it's not reasonable for the natives.  Although there is some complaint , the committee does have done their best  to make the game become better. We should be thankful for all their have done so far and hope the coming Olympic Game will be a successful  one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 08:53:09 |Display all floors
That's an amazing vote, 49:4

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.