Author: freakyqi

FREAKYQI is coming to China!! :D [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-25 08:57:05 |Display all floors

to Huang

Can Chinese men actually satisfy a foreigner woman in bed? I think not. Most can't even satisfy Chinese girls. Which is why it is a foreigner's responsibility to show Chinese's girls what they are missing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 10:22:17 |Display all floors

Quickly

Hello, I read quickly though all this thread. Had a shock in post 42 when I thought you'd written

"cook normal Chinese people"

I tried that, they wont stay still.

Reminds me of what a Chinese girl once said to me when I said "these mosquitoes are driving me crazy they seem to like biting me" her reply was "I think there are losts of things in China crazy to bite you".

I have shifted 6 suitcases of essential bamboo sticks into China so far, the best way is to get a 32 kg suit case, plus another 20 kg and a business class ticket; then check in when the sweetest clerk is on duty. It's almost cheaper than excess baggage charges.

Don't worry about your son, he will be SO HAPPY. You just worry about keeping the girls off him.

If you don't see any salary for about 8 months, don't worry too much - well that's just universities with a slow admin. I expect real business not so bad.

Anyone know what they put in Chinese mosquito spray? Is it really toxic? Someone left my office door open again, so I sprayed round my desk with insecticide and now I feel a bit wierd (or more wierd than usual). Think I'd better go.

Good luck

P.
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 10:51:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pandamonium at 2006-8-25 10:22
Don't worry about your son, he will be SO HAPPY. You just worry about keeping the girls off him.

Ok.... I'm thinkiiiiiing...... that first part is sarcasm, and the second part will be horrifyingly true.
I just have to have a little talk with him and tell him what TRADITIONAL chinese culture expects of boys & girls, and tell him to BE TRADITIONAL so he doesn't end up in a shotgun wedding. What's the youngest a guy can be forced to be married in China?
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 14:07:04 |Display all floors
freakyqi-a guy can be forced to be married in China? Now there is no such thing happened in China,      especially in cities and towns.Parents can not force their children to or not to marry anybody,which is      written in the law.So don`t worry about that^.^
I love BJ........^.^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 14:25:27 |Display all floors
Well, I was partly joking but... from my observation, Chinese girls seem more likely to take dating seriously than an american boy *might*.... so like.... if he kisses a girl or something...  I want him to know to expect that she might take it more seriously or something... I don't know, I just don't want any angry chinese fathers knocking on my door to yell that my son broke his daughter's heart!

My son's a good-hearted kid, but he *IS* a teenager who will be in a new culture, so I want him to err on the side of caution. Being a teenager is tough anyway, so being one in another country might be a little awkward.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 14:39:18 |Display all floors
Now I got your idea,that`s true for some Chinese girls.I think you are a circumspective  mother.....hehe.....welcome to BJ!.....
I love BJ........^.^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 15:55:14 |Display all floors
Hah,welcome to China ,I hope to happy in China every day
The secret of success is constancy of purpose.^@^

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.