Author: freakyqi

FREAKYQI is coming to China!! :D [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-24 10:15:34 |Display all floors
Well, I'll say this,... thank god it's over.

I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 10:17:58 |Display all floors
I am sure you enjoyed my big PM. I wont tell you what PM stands for haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 16:35:23 |Display all floors
when i go china i will have my plan b and c. you never know with these overseas promises until you are actually there, and that might even be too late in some cases to find out.... anyway, i wanna go china too.

so desperately...

but first i need to save money like a squarrel....
"Life is as Beautiful as you Make it yourself"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 17:35:39 |Display all floors
congrats Freaky :)

which city will you go?
im in Shanghai though lol.

anyway WELCOME to the Far East soon! welcome to China haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 22:19:23 |Display all floors

Reply #42 freakyqi's post

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 22:41:37 |Display all floors

reply #42 freakyqi`s post

heehee......you have a real good job......admire you for this^.^......

Your plane is nice,from which I can see you will have nice experience in BEIJING......hehe......

What can I do for you about your excellent plane?......hehe......I can do a set of Taiji ......Do you mind learning that from me......hehe......I`m glad to help you nice lady.^.^

please send me e-mail : agirlnearby@hotmail.com
I love BJ........^.^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 06:21:05 |Display all floors
BOYLOVESGIRL - Yes, it wouldn't hurt to have several plans. I heard someone say to accept two jobs, and you'll have to unfortunately be a jerk to one of them and say no at the last minute. But I couldn't do that, I can't imagine doing that. And if all us foreigners did that, can you imagine what a bad cycle that would create? The jobs wouldn't believe us, and maybe have two employees lined up.. and tell US no at the last minute more than they do now, etc..... not to mention the bad reputation.

I just used my common sense mixed with a bit of instinct when choosing who to avoid, presented myself honestly, and hoped for the best. I was strung along there for a bit, but I got the job after all, one of the top jobs I wanted.

Take your time and do your research!!!! There are a lot of shabby little employers out there.

AUCHENGYU & SESYUE - Thanks!!! I'm getting so excited now, it feels more real, I gave my info, I am about to get my invitation letter so I can get my visa... I'll be in Beijing, but I'll keep everyone updated, and put up pictures once in a while, because I love pictures. Here, I put up one already of my journey.

HUANG - Oh! Ohhh! You are so sweet, that's a lovely idea.... some of my family keeps telling me that too, I don't know why. I think they're just teasing me and showing their fear that it MIGHT happen and they'll hardly ever see me again!
But, don't forget, I have a son already, and I'm no young hot chick. I don't think my son would want to live there forever, OR live across the world from me forever.

This picture is part of my kitchen. There were shelves and a microwave there.
box.jpg
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.