Author: pinko7

i want a virgin girlfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-24 19:46:26 |Display all floors

i thought she loved me...

Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 23:19:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pinko7 at 2006-7-24 18:02

i'm not even gonna try translate that sexual innuendo...i don't think i'd like the translation

LOL...! No, YOU'RE disgusting for thinking that way! Ok really, I see what you mean, but I did not think of sex AT ALL when I wrote the parts about Coke, that's really what I do with soda!

I will try the psychoanalysis:

"Well, I don't drink Coke or Pepsi very often(maybe means I don't just go around having sex all the time), but when I do, I actually prefer it not-fresh("fresh & bubbly would mean a guy who has hardly ever had sex). I'm serious. It's too bubbly (the guys are too hyper & overwhelming)  to drink any large amount of it if I'm thirsty. Sometimes I shake it, open the lid a bit to let the gas out, and repeat several times until it is not so bubbly anymore(Ok, I won't do any of that, but maybe I'd rather wait until the guy is more mature and has calmed down a bit, more mellow). It still has bubbles(not totally flat), but I can then drink lots more (it can last longer, or I can take my time and savor it more) without it being annoying on my throat."(ok, forget the throat part)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 17:05:47 |Display all floors

forget the throat part?

that's the psychoanalysis i was looking forqard to the most
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 22:06:57 |Display all floors
virgin could mean, you can mold her to be exactly as you want it. till the day that you find out that thats the only thing left over?...

i think i prefer selfconscientious girls who know (roughly) what they want and how to make a good gues about what i want. i think non virgins come closer of achieving that.
"Life is as Beautiful as you Make it yourself"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 13:04:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pinko7 at 2006-7-25 17:05
that's the psychoanalysis i was looking forqard to the most

Then I shall leave it to your imagination.

If you imagine anything good, let me know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 13:28:50 |Display all floors

ppl call me virgin killa

it's not like that im attracted to virgins... but i do really kill virgins!
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 13:30:04 |Display all floors
oh...oh...thts horrible name!!!..virgin killa...

hmmm...maybe cos virgins are attracted to u..and u then kill them???
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.