Views: 9117|Replies: 17

What kind of sports you do in leisure time? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-17 22:21:30 |Display all floors

You see, if we just sit there like a couch/mouse potato, it's surely unhealthy.
so, what sports you like most? jogging, racing, gymnastics, parachuting, skating, skiing, dancing, surfing...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-18 01:16:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by novablue at 2006-7-17 22:21

so, what sports you like most? jogging, racing, gymnastics, parachuting, skating, skiing, dancing, su ...

I practise yoga every day, jog and hike 2 or 3 times a week, and swim or play badminton occasionally.

and u?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-18 13:53:30 |Display all floors
I go to the gymnasium often. seems no one interested in this topic. maybe it's too tiresome to exercise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-18 14:02:14 |Display all floors

i love this, """mouse potato""" very funny

normally i will golf on saturday and play basketball on sunday...and when it's not too hot i'll run a mile 1-3 times a week.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-18 14:16:07 |Display all floors
As I am working in the factory, the surroundings is not so good.  Just a small park near my house whlie the whole site full of factory and road. It's really very upset for me as I love sports. Before in school, I learned Martial Arts for about 2 hours everyday. However now give up.  Just practice Yoga sometimes and walk a while after working.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-18 14:30:23 |Display all floors

Reply #4 mikeghet's post

a paragraph quoted from CD news:
The mouse potato (who spends as much time on the computer as his/her 1990s counterpart did on the couch), the himbo (attractive, vacuous -- and male) and the excessively emotional drama queen were among 100 new words added to the 2006 update of America's best-selling dictionary, the Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-18 14:41:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by novablue at 2006-7-17 22:21

so, what sports you like most? jogging, racing, gymnastics, parachuting, skating, skiing, dancing, su ...

play badminton before
but now little
웃고 살자
화이팅
Alice

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.