Author: threebowls

Support and a "pat on the back" for Sinfulangel [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-21 04:09:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wchao1937 at 2006-8-20 14:01
Threebowls you banned someone because of what Sinfulangel/oriana1 did.  This is on your shoulders.  Be a big man and admit your mistake.

im wondering....

what makes 3bowl's action a mistake... unless all those verbally-harassing comments were not posted by that "someone" himself/herself. so u are going to tell me that "someone's" account got hijacked?
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 03:28:39 |Display all floors

You are

Obviously confused.
Xiao Meow was banned for those comments.  She made those comments months ago.  oriana1 dug them up and used 3bowls like new money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 05:10:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by threebowls at 8-15-2006 05:07

#1. Why should anyone believe you?
#2. Why should anyone care?
#3. It is not against the rules to have more than one screenname.
#4. If it is true, and you befriended her to find out, it is  ...

""""#3. It is not against the rules to have more than one screenname."""

HOLY bean burritos, tha'ts disconcerting.  i can see for a mod that wants his/her identity kept secret, but for aveage users this is ludicrous and should be forbidden (can even delete my 'extra' account ;-0).

i do agree with number 4.  if you re a chump, try not to be one.  ther'es so much swine on this forum it's hard to trust anyone....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 08:40:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by quietrequiem at 2006-8-24 14:28
Obviously confused.
Xiao Meow was banned for those comments.  She made those comments months ago.  oriana1 dug them up and used 3bowls like new money.

ok... so the confused me asks, who was/were those comments directed at? did she post those comments herself? did she ignore the warnings and do that again and again?

those are the only questions that matter.
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 08:41:31 |Display all floors
oh well..this reminds me of terminator...xiao might say :" I'll be back!"..ahhaahhaha
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 09:01:40 |Display all floors

to 3bowls and SA

Are the 2 of you having an affair? Sounds like the sparks are flying haha   Go get him tiger!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 09:04:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fuzzynuts at 2006-8-25 09:01
Are the 2 of you having an affair? Sounds like the sparks are flying haha   Go get him tiger!!

rumour...its all rumour!!!!

3bowls is a great moderator..she/he is fair and just....!!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.