Views: 4580|Replies: 16

live and love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-15 19:43:52 |Display all floors
live  and  love,they  are  similar,but  seldom people  can  know  their  relationship  clearly...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-15 20:23:16 |Display all floors
live is basis..necessity...

love is accessory..?...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 11:44:39 |Display all floors

loveeeeeee

yeah peole like you think love as accesory to live but for love one can live and for love one can die but this is hard for you to understand as you have nothing over in the cabin on ur neck sorry but I say what I feel .
so try to get some thing in that cabin to make use of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 12:04:55 |Display all floors
everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 12:35:58 |Display all floors
What do you mean by "live"?

To me, love is essential. If I was on a deserted island and had no one to love, sure I could still survive, but I know I would feel a connection to Nature there and feel love that way. But I am not stranded, so in my life, I want love with humans!

Hmm... how do they relate? Well, because of love, one may "live" more... do more things, be more productive, etc. But on the other hand, I know that sometimes I have lived LESS because of love. I know I have been in situations where I was so busy loving, I didn't realize I was ignoring other parts of life and myself; I was too wrapped up in the other person, thinking and worrying about what he might do or wondering what he thinks, I might do things with him in mind, based on whether he would like it or not... or I might not do things because he doesn't like them or care about them. I guess you could say I was lost in love and didn't LIVE as much.

I hope from now on I will always keep my head above water and see everything, not just one person.
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 11:45:56 |Display all floors

love will keep us together.........

the greatest love of all is loving oneself

so we could love others too   
It is important that man dreams, but it is perhaps equally important that he can laugh at his own dreams...............5555

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-21 11:48:44 |Display all floors
hmm....i love myself more and more as i get older..its good i reckon

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.