Views: 4268|Replies: 23

Are you a vegetarian? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-15 12:51:56 |Display all floors
Some think that eating animal's meat is just dirty and cruel, while some argue that man eats animals are just nature, this helps the biological chain balanced, and provides energy to man.

What do you think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-15 13:01:28 |Display all floors

Well

many references to eating meat are in the bible so its not morally wrong i dont think . I remember going to the health food store where
i lived and the owner was a vegetarian and boy did she look unhealthy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-15 13:30:44 |Display all floors
Scientifically we should all be more adapted to eating vegetables since we only have our canines that can tear meat. The molars along with the other teeth are structured more to chew the likes of vegetables. If we look at the teeth of horses and other herbivore we can see that their teeth are similar to ours whereas carnivores have jagged and sharp set of teeth.

But damn it meat is good and I aint bout to give up on that hahah~
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-15 15:24:33 |Display all floors

noooooo.......

Originally posted by novablue at 15/7/2006 01:51 PM
Some think that eating animal's meat is just dirty and cruel, while some argue that man eats animals are just nature, this helps the biological chain balanced, and provides energy to m ...

keep me dirty and cruel and give me my meat, NO i demand my meat and let some COWS have my veges
It is important that man dreams, but it is perhaps equally important that he can laugh at his own dreams...............5555

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-15 15:50:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by novablue at 2006-7-15 12:51
Some think that eating animal's meat is just dirty and cruel, while some argue that man eats animals are just nature, this helps the biological chain balanced, and provides energy to m ...

vegetable is more better than meat to our health
웃고 살자
화이팅
Alice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-15 17:25:19 |Display all floors

Balance diet

The best thing is to keep balance in every thing.

Moreover I have one question from vegetarian people. If eating meat of animals is cruel and they don't eat meat because of this reason but still they like to eat plants and vegetables isn't this CRUEL to those plants or vegetables?????

After all they are living things too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-15 17:28:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alice0710 at 2006-7-15 15:50

vegetable is more better than meat to our health

so is it ?
I like all of these ,so long as fill with my stomach !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.