Author: theshepherd

Self-defense or terrorist action? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-19 02:15:24 |Display all floors

Yada yada

" I am not Jewish.  I want to end terrorism and I realize that many innocent people would die."

Then ask the murderous f&cking evil jews to stop bombing innocent civilians in Lebanon day and nite. Israelis ARE TERRORISTS.

Too "many innocent people" are DYING as we speak.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 02:20:14 |Display all floors

Justmice you FAT-nosed jew

"create a stable democracy" you say???

Hamas govt was democratically elected, but you murderous jews still don't like it - so you just sent in the terrorist thugs to arrest them and destroy their office buildings?

&%$@!!

Like I said, Hitler should have gassed you once and for all.

The world would be a much nicer place.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 02:26:12 |Display all floors
Again sudgirl, can you come up with a different threat, I mean, you used Hitler! I demand more ways to kill us! You're slacking!

Oh, and about Hamas, they were devoted to, well to you at least, the noble goal extermination of an entire people/religion/nation, since you view them all as one.

[ Last edited by justicefishy at 2006-7-19 02:29 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 12:19:18 |Display all floors

Yup, yup

Jews are perfecting the art of exterminating the entire palestanian population as we speak.... and steal their lands in the process!!

Another proof that jews are pathological liars:

Jew (army) butchers said: "the Israeli military tries our utmost to avoid civilian casualties."

Fact: some 230 Lebanese dead, almost all of them civilians.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 21:16:29 |Display all floors
A-yup, 230, compare that to Black September in 1970 where there were 3-5,000 Palistinians and Jordanians (civil war between the 2) dead in 10 days (10's of thousands of casualities total). As we can see Israel obvously wants to kill as many people as possible.

[ Last edited by justicefishy at 2006-7-19 09:22 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 21:49:30 |Display all floors

how about the six day war...

Originally posted by justicefishy at 2006-7-19 21:16
A-yup, 230, compare that to Black September in 1970 where there were 3-5,000 Palistinians and Jordanians (civil war between the 2) dead in 10 days (10's of thousands of casualities total). As we ca ...

10-15,000 killed thousands more wounded... and that was just the egyptians...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 22:22:31 |Display all floors
Good to see fellow forumites join and discuss this topic.

It is really sad to know more than 200 civilians (or at least most of them) have been killed in Israeli bombings. Just for two Israeli soliders being kidnapped? The price is too dear.

I guess Israel over-reacted to the kidnapping case, or it harbors other motives. Since it has full backing from Washington, it does not care about the reaction from the international community or listen to others, rather, it even sent its ground troops into Lebanon. By now, it is nothing but an invasion.
Be Good, Do No Evil. May Buddha Preserve Us!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.