Views: 4776|Replies: 13

What is it that people find so scary about black caribbeans and black africans? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-14 00:56:40 |Display all floors
Someone please explain...Why is is that if a black caribbean or african is in a room full of white people then they will feel fine and be sociable, but, if a white person is in a room full of black caribbeans or africans they will feel intimidated and scared??
"People all over the world join hands"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 22:09:55 |Display all floors
i don't know such things since i never experienced this. But i think there's no need to be so sensitive about other's opinions. just behave and do what we think it's right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-15 02:11:04 |Display all floors
Why is a tiger not afraid in a cage full of house cats? (this is just my personal view on why I am not afraid of homogenous groups of any kind ...haha)

Just a question. BTW. NOT all white people feel that way at all (especially if they grew up with lots of black people). And not all black people feel that confortable in a room full of white people. If they do, it's because they grew up around a lot of white people.

[ Last edited by tekvicious at 2006-7-15 02:12 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-15 02:21:51 |Display all floors
I live in the UK and see this happening constantly. i could easily sit in a room full of an ethnicity and feel perfectly fine but people i know have said that they can't go to certain areas or places because they feel uncomfortable because there are too many black people. i'm just wondering why this is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-15 22:38:41 |Display all floors
AIDS?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-17 19:57:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by colorfulwolf at 15-7-2006 14:38
AIDS?

So you believe that all black caribbeans and black africans have aids? one thing i would like to point out here is that the aids epademic is in AFRICA not the Caribbean. and the reason why such a thing happened is because the pope wouldn't allow them to use condoms!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-17 20:22:59 |Display all floors
Colorfulwolf is a troll, lurker and mainly a sh*t stirrer so do not pay mind to him as he wanted to provoke you.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.