Views: 4860|Replies: 10

why the number of misshapen infants increase every year? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-13 17:18:43 |Display all floors
what's the reason?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 11:21:49 |Display all floors

Environmental problems mutate baby's genes

If you refer to expectant mothers in China, in which, to be seriously speaking, has no safe food and water to eat and drink, lead, mercury, manganese, antimony, organic matters, toxic chemical compounds, pesticide, chemical fertilizer and etc, may, if those are not in large doses, chronicly and potantially toxify expectant mothers.

For example, I've heard that the quality of tap-water in China is no better than the quality of water which is discharged to the river from sewage farm in Canada.

More another reason is that people in China like to abuse to use Chinese herbal medicines and antibiotics, both of which may have very strong side-effect. Most of Chinese tend to believe that Chinese herbal medicines have no side-effect, however, indeed they have, even they have much more side-effect than "western medicine", because China lacks time and money and talents to rigorously research of Chinese herbal medicines, and they much believe Chinese ancient tradition to figure out  the value of herb.

And without doctor's prescription people can haphazardly buy various antibiotics from pharmacy if they want. And even doctors on their own behalf heartlessly urge patients to use them.

Those medicine may cause baby's genes mutated.

I always find misshapen frogs from a polluted river and lakes, such as one frog with 6 legs.

[ Last edited by cathay at 2006-7-14 11:29 AM ]
C contends solitude to cause madness, while S maintains meditation for solace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 12:55:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lily200801 at 2006-7-13 17:18
what's the reason?

Environmental pollution
웃고 살자
화이팅
Alice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 13:02:40 |Display all floors

Reply #2 cathay's post

I don't think you know Chinese herbal medicines and traditional medicines well.  My advice is if you do not know the fact, please do shut up.
------ 淡泊明志 宁静致远 ------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 14:02:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joehsu at 2006-7-14 13:02
I don't think you know Chinese herbal medicines and traditional medicines well.  My advice is if you do not know the fact, please do shut up.

龙胆泻肝丸事件,这位兄台怎么解释?

上网随便查一下:

这些可导致肾脏损害的中药有三类。

第一类为植物类中药:雷公藤、草乌、木通、使君子、益母草、苍耳子、苦柬皮、天花粉、牵牛子、金樱根、土贝母、马儿铃、土荆芥、巴豆、芦荟、铁脚威灵仙、大枫子、山慈菇、曼陀罗花、钻地风、夹竹桃、大青叶、泽泻、防已、甘遂、千里光、丁香、铭藤、补骨脂、白头翁、矮地茶、苦参、土牛膝、望江南子、棉花子、腊梅根等。

第二类为动物类中药:鱼胆、海马、蜈蚣、蛇毒等。

第三类为矿物类中药:含砷类(砒石、砒霜、雄黄、红矾)、含汞类(朱砂、升汞、轻粉)、含铅类(铅丹)和其他矿物类(明矾)等。

滥用中药会出现轻则过敏、不适,重则中毒、死亡的不良反应,这是记者从日前在华山医院举办的全国临床药品不良反应监测学习班获悉的,其中双黄连针、黄芪针、红花针等尤其突出。

Ok, Joehsu, I do shut up, I don't know anything. But I promise what I said is at least a part of truth!:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 15:05:18 |Display all floors

to cathay

i used much herbal mediciens when i had my baby at the first three months, i don't know that. i am afraid that the medicines will hurt my baby. even i want to give up her. but the doctor said there will no harm to my baby.
yeah, my daughter is so beautiful and healthy. thanks god!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 18:04:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lisufen9912 at 2006-7-14 15:05
i used much herbal mediciens when i had my baby at the first three months, i don't know that. i am afraid that the medicines will hurt my baby. even i want to give up her. but the doctor said there ...

It's good to hear that you have been a mother of a healthy baby.

If all the herbal medicines do have serious side-effect, the tradition of Chinese herb can not last for thousands of years. Moreover, the suggestions from those sincere and experienced doctors are worth to be adopted by patients.

However, Chinese herbal medicines on the markets and hospitals are still needed to be rigorously and seriously checked and examined their safety via various and long-period experiments. To be frank, unfamiliarity of the effect and side-effect of one medicine is more terrible than the one with the serious side-effect, with which we are already very familiar.

天下没有没有副作用的灵丹妙药,滥用药物必将导致严重后果!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.